- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
Shahrukh Khan, the 'Badshah of Bollywood' is famously known as the king of romance and true to his words, he always manages to get the woman in his films even if she is married or engaged to someone else. So now the name we have to give Shahrukh Khan is "The Woman Stealer".
If you observe Shahrukh khan has become an expert in stealing woman in his films, right from his blockbuster film Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, SRK has been stealing woman. In this movie Kajol was a girl who was soon to be married to someone and she comes on this train trip as one last freedom trip in her life, where she happens to meet SRK's character.
By the time she is back in her town, she is in love with him and ends up running away from the marriage and starts running behind the train in her bridal wear and SRK is eagerly waiting for her and lends out an hand to help her get into the train. No one can forget this iconic scene which was again replicated in Chennai Express. Even in this movie Deepika Padukone is engaged to be married and he manages to make her fall for her and he too begins to fall for her and within 2 hours of the film, Deepika is in SRK's arms.
Well every Shahrukh Khan movie has to end up that way otherwise its a shame to be even cast SRK. The king of romance has to get the girl even if she is engaged or married to someone else. So let's check out the different woman stealing ways of the 'Badshah Of Bollywood', Shahrukh Khan.
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
In this movie Simran's marriage is decided with a guy called Kuljeet and she requests her father to let her go on a train trip to Europe before she gets married. On this train trip she meets Raj who falls in love with her and by climax scene Simran would have left her fiancée for Raj. This is where it all started, SRK stealing woman from others.
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
In this movie SRK's character gets married to Rani leaving his best friend Kajol who was in love with him to leave town. After his wife's death, he gets to know Kajol is now with Salman Khan and they are going to get married. Again SRK drops into her life and steals her away from Kajol.
In this movie Deepika Padukone's marriage would have been fixed, while SRK is pretending to be her boy friend, it so happens that he ends up falling for her and again fights with Deepika's family to get her in his life.
Dil To Pagal Hai
In this movie Madhuri's carried would have said yes to Akshay Kumar's marriage proposal. SRK who doesn't believe in love, falls for Madhuri. She too ends up having feelings for him and yet again SRK steals Akshay's lady love.
Kabhi Alvida Na Kehana
This movie is based on adultery in a relationship and SRK who is already a married man ends up falling for some other person's wife. While both the marriages get ruined in the end SRK manages to get his woman.
In Pardes he is basically looking after his friends fiancee, though he knows they are not meant for each other. He slowly begins to develop feelings for her and as usual manages to steal his friends fiancee by the end of the movie.
Amrish Puri gets married to Madhuri Dixit by scamming her and SRK who plays the role of Amrish's servant saves the day for her in the climax of the movie and ends up stealing his boss's wife.
Om Shanti Om
In this movie SRK plays the role of a junior artiste who falls in love with an big actress in Bollywood but she is in love with another actor. SRK somehow manages to get the girl where it was in that life or when he was re-born again.
Veer played by SRK saves Zara in an accident and ends up falling for her, while she is boarding a train back to Pakistan he realizes he loves her and expresses his feelings for him but poor veer for Zara is already engaged and her fiancee would have come looking for her to India. How strong is SRK's love that Zara in spite of being engaged falls for him and stays unmarried for years as she couldn't get Veer.