- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
Shahrukh Khan is known as the ' Badshah Of Bollywood' , but off late he has become the 'Badshah Of Witty One-Liners' as well. SRK is one of those actors who is entertaining both on and off-screen. The man is a genius and he proves it with his inspirational witty quotes.
SRK's witty side is often seen during press meets, when reporters ask him dumb questions, he makes sure to give them back in the most astounding way. Once a reporter had tried to act smart and questioned him, "When will you start making different movies? Better movies?"
, to which SRK being at his wittiest best replied, "When will you start asking different questions? Better questions?" Wow, now that was one awesome answer and my personal favourite.
Shahrukh Khan is multi-talented, he has been a successful actor, producer, TV show host, anchor, businessman and philanthropist. He is just the best at everything he does and he isn't least bit shy to say it out loud too. He is often heard telling, " I am the best", and indeed he is the best. In fact he is so good at what he does that he is an inspiration to many in Bollywood. Actor Sidharth Malhotra whose latest movie Ek Villain was a huge success at Box Office told, "A lot of people thought it was suicidal for me to play a dark character at such an early stage of my career. But I had a perfect example in SRK, who played negative characters in Darr, Baazigar and Anjaam towards the beginning of his career. So in a way, he inspired me to take the plunge. Back then, he was the romantic hero of Hindi cinema who managed to pull off a negative character with élan. My character in Ek Villain is my tribute to him."
Shahrukh Khan is currently busy with his movie Happy New Year starring Deepika Padukone as his leading lady. He has been in talks with Dev D director Anurag Kashyap as well. Looks like SRK after delivering a blockbuster hit like Chennai Express is again going to be back with a bang. Having said that, let us take a look at his most entertaining witty one-liners.
Reporter: "You are so good looking, do you wake up like this?"
SRK: "No, I have to go through a plastic surgery every morning"
"I'm like a Rolls Royce which can run without an engine,just on reputation."
"My biggest achievement is that I can make a lot of people smile just by my presence, even if its a Lux ad."
Reporter: Salman was moved to tears during your stage appearance together at Sensations 2005, when you said kind words about him. Is your relationship going well now ?
SRK: "Yes it's going really well. We are planning on having a baby together."
"I don't see why anyone would focus on my back, unless they like my ass."
"I trust two people, myself and the other is not you, its God."
"If you like me, raise you hand. If you don't, raise your standards."
Reporter: "We heard you are getting paid quite a lot for KBC-3 but you have been tight lipped about it. Could you let us know how much they are paying you?"
SRK: "If you ask that question again ma'am, I will have to ask you your age."
Mandira Bedi: "Do you think having Shilpa Shetty (Rajasthan Royals) and Preity Zinta (Kings XI Punjab) as rival team owners will sour their relations with you?
SRK: "Well Mandira, I hope not. You see, I started both their careers. And as far as I can remember, I started yours too."
Reporter: "Are you bisexual?"
SRK: "I'm not bisexual, I'm tri-sexual. I try everything."
Reporter: "How has fatherhood affected your acting career?"
SRK: "Yeah, I treat all my heroines like children now. I pick them up, I cuddle them, I call them baby."
"Whenever I start feeling too arrogant about myself, I always take a trip to the U.S. The immigration guys kick the star out of my stardom".
"I don't write cheques anymore because I end up signing them 'With Love, Shah Rukh'."
"Awards that ignore me are losers."
"I'm running in a race and people are on the other track, I'm running with myself."