- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
Bollywood and Cricket has been huge base for brands in India to pick their ambassadors for these two are the only two things Indians are crazy about. So every top star today has a huge of brands he/she endorses but what about before they became a star?
Several big Bollywood superstars like Salman Khan and his two ex-girlfriends Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif have debuted in TV commercial ads before making their big foray into Bollywood film industry.
Today Salman Khan due to his super-hit movies is endorsing a number of brands, but before he even made his debut in Bollywood he appeared a TV commercial ad for the Limca brand. Young Salman is seen playing football in the ad and I must say he looks super hot. Not just him, even Aishwarya Rai appeared in commercials before even winning the Miss World title.
Curious to see those ads, see your favourite superstars in vintage commercial ads when they were in their teenage or early twenties. Right from Deepika Padukone to PK director Rajkumar Hirani, everybody have done commercial ads in their struggling days. Guess they had no idea that they would be superstars in a few years and would end up starring in not just one but endorse close to 10-15 brands.
Salman for example is said to have got 8 Crore to do a health supplement ad, where as Shahrukh Khan is now endorsing for Nokia, Tag Hueur, Pepsodent, Nerolac Paints, Sona Chandi Chyavanprash, Belmonte, Dish TV, Airtel, Nokia, Hyundai Santro, Royal Stag and Lux.
Even Katrina Kaif who once debuted in TV ad is now associated with Nakshatra, Lux, Veet, Berger Paints, Slice, Pantene, Godrej, Olay, Titan Raga and Panasonic. It is rumoured that Katrina has charged 7 crore to do a paint ad and is now the top female endorser in Bollywood.
Info Courtesy: Mensxp
Check out 10 Bollywood Superstars Like SRK, Salman Who Debuted In Advertisements
This is a damn funny commercial that Shahrukh Khan did for Hero Punch in the early stages of his career. Shahrukh is seen doing double role in the ad.
Salman Khan debuted in this TV commercial ad much before doing Maine Pyaar Kiya. Observe Salman, he appears in the first portion of the Limca ad in which he is seen playing football.
Katrina Kaif appeared in this Fevicol commercial ad before doing Boom alongside Amitabh Bachchan and Gulshan Grover in 2003. She later did Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya with Salman Khan in 2005.
The actress did this Close Up brand commercial in her younger days, when the actress was still in the modelling business. Looking at this commercial we can only fall more in love with Deepika Padukone.
Aishwarya Rai did this Lakme commercial much before winning Miss World title, meaning much before her Bollywood entry. The actress looks truly beautiful.
Shahid Kapoor did this Pepsi ad along with Kuch Kuch Hota stars, Shahrukh Khan, Rani Mkerji and Kajol as the film had just released and obtained huge success. Shahid though not a star the, made himself notice in this ad.
Vidya Balan did this ad when she was modelling, not on ramp shows but for print ads and TV commercials. This was much before her debut in Bollywood.
Preity Zinta looks super cute in this ad, she did several such TV commercials before entering Bollywood. She still seen doing commercial ads for various brands
Sridevi did this commercial for hair oil when she had just entered Bollywood. The actress went onto achieve super stardom after this ad.
The director who has given super films like 3 Idiots and who will be back with Aamir Khan starrer PK. Raju Hirani did this ad for Fevisol during his struggling days in Bollywood.