- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Upset? Alia Bhatt DITCHED Neetu Kapoor's Birthday Because Mahesh Bhatt Told Her To
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- Mahesh Bhatt BREAKS SILENCE On Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Says, 'Relationships Have Seasons'
- Ranbir Kapoor Goes 'Khullam Khulla Pyaar Karenge' Way; SNAPPED Spending Time At Alia Bhatt's House!
- Ranbir Kapoor Will Never Be Single; He Blames This Reason For Falling In Love Over & Over Again!
- Do People Really Deserve Something? Here's Alia Bhatt's Take On The Subject!
- Rishi Kapoor Wants Ranbir Kapoor To Marry His Boyfriend Ayan Mukerji & Not Girlfriend Alia Bhatt?
- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt & Her Ex Beau Sidharth Malhotra Under A Roof; This Is What Happened Next!
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
- Akash Ambani's Engagement: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rani Mukerji, Ranbir-Alia & Others Spotted [PICS]
Alia Bhatt is the talk of the town this year. The teen Bollywood star kid has given 3 back-to-back hits this year. Starting from Highway in February to 2 States in April to Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania in July, the actress has been giving a lot of hits and getting accolades for her roles as well.
The 1993 born actress and daughter of hit filmmaker, Mahesh Bhatt has been very hardworking. Alia Bhatt made her Bollywood debut in Karan Johar's Student of the Year. Although the actress has only given hits, she has become a butt of jokes at several occasions. Be it for her general knowledge or statements.
Very little is known about the Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania actress. Some of the things people know about Alia Bhatt is, she is the daughter of the filmmaker, Mahesh Bhatt. Alia is also the cousin of Emraan Hashmi and Mohit Suri.
So, we decided to take a look at some of the revelations done by Alia Bhatt. Did you know Alia is a mumma's girl. Alia even after getting so much stardom has to take permission from her mom, Soni Razdan before going out. The actress also said that they even argue on silly things just like a typical mom and daughter.
Alai also wants to work in some of the movies made by her father. Alia would love to be starred in Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahi and Hum Hai Rahi Pyaar Ke. She loves Saaransh and Zakhm as well.
Here are some interesting revelations done by Alia Bhatt.
Shocking Revelations Done By Alia Bhatt:
I am an introvert
Although she mixes with people, she stays in her limits as Alia loves to keep some things to just herself.
Its good to cry
Alia feels that crying at times is good as it helps you feel better. Alia revealed that before the release of Student of the Year, Alia was very nervous about her future in movies. She went to her dad and blabbered out whatever she had in mind. She started crying and felt better after expressing herself.
I want a guy who makes me laugh
At a chat show hosted by Anupam Kher, Alia Bhatt revealed that she wants to date a guy who makes her laugh. On asking if she would like to marry someone who is similar to her father she replied "I don't want a husband like my dad."
I am dealing with a break up
In one of the interviews, Alia said that she recently had a break up and she is dealing with it.
I love sleeping
Alia like many people loves to sleep. According to Alia, a good sleep makes her happy.
I am a mumma's girl
Did you know Alia is a mumma's girl. Alia even after getting so much stardom has to take permission from her mom, Soni Razdan before going out. The actress also said that they even argue on silly things just like a typical mom and daughter.
I always wanted to be an actor
Like singing, acting is also in her genes. Alia revealed that she always wanted to be an actor. At Anupam Kher's chat show, Alia said, "I used to try and emulate Aishwarya Rai, Kareena Kapoor and even Shah Rukh Khan. I wanted to be like Shah Rukh Khan."
I am a huge Shahid Kapoor fan
Alia's first crush was Shahid Kapoor. The actress even said that she fell in love with Shahid when she saw him in Ishq Vishk. "I'm a huge Shahid Kapoor fan. I must have been 11-year-old when I went to see Shahid in Ishq Vishk at Gaiety-Galaxy (in Mumbai). I've been a fan since then. He is a fabulous actor and from what I hear, a very supportive co-star", said Alia.