- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- B-town Celebs Walk The IIFA 2018 Green Carpet: Kriti Sanon Pulls Off Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Look
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
- Shraddha Kapoor's Kind Gesture! Actress Donates Her Clothes To Help Charitable Institutions
- Prabhas REVEALS An Important Detail About Shraddha Kapoor's Role In Saaho!
- Saaho: Prabhas Shares His Excitement About Shooting For The Action Sequences In Abu Dhabi!
- Saaho: Prabhas Turns A Biker Boy, His Leaked Photos From The Sets Are Droolworthy!
- Shraddha Kapoor Will Get Married To Whom, Papa Shakti Kapoor Has The Answer!
- Prabhas Gets Ready For His Bollywood Debut, Superstar To Romance Pooja Hegde!
She is hot, she is gorgeous and she is the next Bollywood actress who is going to rule Bollywood. Yes, we are talking about Shraddha Kapoor. The celebrity kid shot to fame with Aashiqui 2 and since then she has been giving back-to-back hits in the industry. After Ek Villian, Shraddha is back on silver screen with her upcoming movie, Haider opposite Shahid Kapoor.
Shraddha Kapoor is the daughter of Shakti Kapoor and niece of Padmini Kolhapure. Although the actress shot to fame with the sequel of classic hit Aashiqui, the actress is not new in the industry.
Let me remind you, Shraddha Kapoor did not make her Bollywood debut with Aashiqui 2. She started her film career in 2010 with the movie, Teen Patti that also starred Amitabh Bachchan, Ben Kingsley and R. Madhavan.
Although the movie got negative reviews, her performance was really appreciated. Shraddha signed a three-film deal with Yash Raj Films and was next seen in Luv Ka The End where she played a teen girlfriend. Her second YRF was Aurangzeb opposite Arjun Kapoor which got cancelled as she signed Vishesh Films' Aashiqui 2 which made her a sensation overnight.
Post Aashiqui 2 success, Shraddha Kapoor did a small cameo in Gori Tere Pyaar Mein which bombed at the box office. Shraddha recently appeared in Ek Villain opposite Sidharth Malhotra and Riteish Deshmukh which is still doing well at the box office.
Now Shraddha Kapoor will be seen in Vishal Bharadwaj's Haider opposite Shahid Kapoor. This upcoming drama is based on Shakespeare's tragedy, Hamlet. If you are die hard fan of the cute and sophisticated actress, Shraddha Kapoor, then here are some interesting facts about the Haider actress.
Interesting Facts About Shraddha Kapoor:
Shraddha is a celebrity kid who is also known in the industry as the daughter of Shakti Kapoor. Shraddha is also the niece of Padmini Kolhapure. Her elder brother Siddhant Kapoor who is an assistant director made his acting debut in film 'Shootout at Lokhandwala'.
Many people think that the celebrity kid made her Bollywood debut with Aashiqui 2. However the actress entered Bollywood in 2010 with Teen Patti. She was later seen in Luv Ka The End before Aashiqui 2.
Shraddha Kapoor always wanted to be an actress so she returned to Mumbai and dropped out from Boston University.
Shraddha is also the official brand ambassador of Vaseline and Lakme India. She also unveiled new pearl collection of Titan Raga last year.
Her Favourite Stars
Aamir Khan and Amitabh Bachchan are her favourite actors. Priyanka Chopra and Nutan are her favourite Bollywood actresses.
Her Favourite Dish
Shraddha loves Sushi rolls and whenever she is stressed, she takes a sip of hot tea.