- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- B-town Celebs Walk The IIFA 2018 Green Carpet: Kriti Sanon Pulls Off Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Look
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
- Shraddha Kapoor's Kind Gesture! Actress Donates Her Clothes To Help Charitable Institutions
- Prabhas REVEALS An Important Detail About Shraddha Kapoor's Role In Saaho!
- Saaho: Prabhas Shares His Excitement About Shooting For The Action Sequences In Abu Dhabi!
- Saaho: Prabhas Turns A Biker Boy, His Leaked Photos From The Sets Are Droolworthy!
- Shraddha Kapoor Will Get Married To Whom, Papa Shakti Kapoor Has The Answer!
- Prabhas Gets Ready For His Bollywood Debut, Superstar To Romance Pooja Hegde!
- A Big Fat Wedding: Katrina Kaif, Ranveer Singh & Shahid Kapoor Set The Stage On Fire [Inside Photos]
Shraddha Kapoor is in love! She tweeted yesterday, "OK. Exciting times ahead. I think I'm in love!" While rumour mills went buzzing that the actress is going to confess about her real life love, little did they know she was referring to her lips.
Yes, Shraddha Kapoor is the new brand ambassador for Lakme Love Lips care and she even launched the campaign earlier in the day in Mumbai. Lakme released its first ad campaign with Shraddha Kapoor. This ad campaign is for its latest collection in Lip care which is named Lakme Lip Love.
The brand had created a lot of curiosity among it's customers and now finally the suspense ended. Check out the gorgeous actress dressed in pretty pink dress at the launch of the lip care.
Dressed in a pink outfit, the actress looks super cute arriving to the launch.
With Lakme Official
The actress poses along with the Lakme member at the lunch of their latest lips care.
Shraddha Kapoor making love symbol with hands, synonymous with the campaign's name.
Pretty In Pink
The actress launched Lakme company's latest love lips care.
The actress is next seen in Remo D'Souza's ABCD2.
The actress just reached one million fans on her Twitter page as well.