- It's Happening! Tiger Shroff's Baaghi 3 In The Pipeline Even Before The Release Of Baaghi 2
- TOO CUTE! Shraddha Kapoor's First Look From Batti Gul Meter Chalu Will Steal Away Your Hearts [PICS]
- A NEW STORY! Shahid Kapoor Begins Shooting For Batti Gul Meter Chalu In Uttarakhand; See Pics
- SURPRISE! Prabhas Is Playing A Cop In Saaho But Not An Honest One? Read Latest Inside Details
- UNKNOWN FACT! Guess What Inspired Prabhas To Become An Actor?
- HEART-WARMING! Here's How A Fan Made Shraddha Kapoor's Day
- NEW CAT FIGHT? Shraddha Kapoor Upset With Yami Gautam & It's Related To Shahid Kapoor Also!
- LOVE KA THE END? Shraddha Kapoor Takes This Step To Stay Away From Ex-Boyfriend Farhan Akhtar!
- BIG NEWS! Prabhas Just Revealed Something About His Bollywood Debut & We Are Super Excited
- EXCITING DETAILS! Varun Dhawan And Shraddha Kapoor Put On Their Dancing Shoes Again
- B-Town Beauties On A Break This New Year
- Shraddha Kapoor's Role In Saaho Adds Weight To The Story: Prabhas
Shraddha Kapoor is in love! She tweeted yesterday, "OK. Exciting times ahead. I think I'm in love!" While rumour mills went buzzing that the actress is going to confess about her real life love, little did they know she was referring to her lips.
Yes, Shraddha Kapoor is the new brand ambassador for Lakme Love Lips care and she even launched the campaign earlier in the day in Mumbai. Lakme released its first ad campaign with Shraddha Kapoor. This ad campaign is for its latest collection in Lip care which is named Lakme Lip Love.
The brand had created a lot of curiosity among it's customers and now finally the suspense ended. Check out the gorgeous actress dressed in pretty pink dress at the launch of the lip care.
Dressed in a pink outfit, the actress looks super cute arriving to the launch.
With Lakme Official
The actress poses along with the Lakme member at the lunch of their latest lips care.
Shraddha Kapoor making love symbol with hands, synonymous with the campaign's name.
Pretty In Pink
The actress launched Lakme company's latest love lips care.
The actress is next seen in Remo D'Souza's ABCD2.
The actress just reached one million fans on her Twitter page as well.