- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- After Chanakya, Ajay Devgn To Play India's Legendary Football Coach Syed Abdul Rahim!
- Ajay Devgn To Play Chanakya In Neeraj Pandey's Next; Has This To Say About His Role!
- Ileana D'cruz Posts A Backless Picture On Instagram & Drops The 'F-Bomb'
- Helicopter Eela: Kajol Reveals The First Look Poster Of Her Next Film & It's Quite Interesting!
- Rare Sighting! Ajay Devgn Attends Salman Khan's Race 3 Screening
- BREAKING! Salman Khan To Star In A Sanjay Leela Bhansali Film?
- Luv Ranjan Pulls Off A Casting Coup, Confirms His Next Film Stars Ajay Devgn & Ranbir Kapoor!
- Ileana D'Cruz Slams Pregnancy Rumors Like A Boss With Just A Single Hashtag!
- Kajol's Emotional Posts On Daughter Nysa's Birthday Will Leave You Moist-Eyed!
- Pregnant Or Not, Ileana D'cruz Has A Sassy Reply For All Gossipmongers?
When Rohit Shetty's film Singham released, the dialogues from the movie became a rage across the nation but the one that caught everybody's attention was 'Aata majhi satakli' which means I have lost it! This dialogue became so addictive among the people that for their sequel Singham Returns they made an entire song out of this dialogue and it was made by none other than rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh.
Singham Returns is an upcoming Indian action film directed by Rohit Shetty and produced by Reliance Entertainment. This is a sequel to the 2011 film Singham in which Ajay Devgn will reprise his role from the previous film. Ajay is also co-producing the project, while Kareena Kapoor Khan plays the female lead. When the first movie released, a particular dialogue from the movie got into trouble and this time the same thing happened with Singham Returns as well.
The Hindu Jan Jagruti Samiti had strongly objected to Singham Returns stating that the film is showing Hindus in poor light and had demanded a ban on the film. Thankfully now the issue has been resolved, as the Samiti members and the filmmakers met on Saturday to discuss the issues they had with the film.
The source revealed, "The filmmakers heard their side and have decided to delete a couple of dialogues and tone down the mosque scene. Also a disclaimer stating that the film has no intention to hurt any religious sentiments and community has been added."
While some dialogues have been removed from the movie, here are the 10 dumdaar dialogues from the Ajay Devgn starrer Singham Returns which is directed by Rohit Shetty ans also stars Kareena Kapoor.
Toh phir kis kaam ki ye vardi jo ek police wale ko mazboot nahi majboor banati hai.
Tere gati pe break laga Bajirao... Teri kundali mere haath mein hain.
Jis mei hai dum, toh fakt Bajirao Singham... Aa raha hu main.
Agar aisa hai toh aai che shapat ye vardi utar kar phek dunga.
Aata majhi satakli re.
Me Bajirao Singham Maratha aahe Maratha... Seedhi baat, sabki ulti ginti chalu.
Mein yaha investigation karne aaya hu, do kodi ka pravachan sunne nahi.
Ajay Devgn: Mein yaha investigation karne aaya hu, do kodi ka pravachan sunne nahi
Zakir Hussain: Investigation kya karna hai... Teri team ka constable paiso ke saath pakda gaya hai
Ajay Devgn: Agar aisa hai toh aai che shapat ye vardi utar kar phek dunga
Amol Gupte: Tere gati pe break laga Bajirao... Teri kundali mere haath mein hain
Ajay Devgn: Aur teri kundali mere haath mei tabse hai jabse tu Gaiety Galaxy theatre ke bahar ticket black karta tha
Aur teri kundali mere haath mei tabse hai jabse tu Gaiety Galaxy theatre ke bahar ticket black karta tha
Bharat mei 315 lakh crore se bhi zyaada kaala dhan hai.