- IT'S CONFIRMED! Prabhudheva To Direct Salman Khan's Dabangg 3 [READ DETAILS]
- EXCITING! Salman Khan & Rekha To Reunite On Screen After 30 Years For This Film
- #MomentsWithSridevi! When Divyanka Tripathi Danced With The Bollywood DIVA Sridevi
- Welcome To New York Review: Full Throttle Assault On Your Senses!
- You Can’t Please Everybody; I Have To See What Makes Me Happy: Sonakshi Sinha
- This Celebrity Model Called Sonakshi Sinha A “Cow” While On The Ramp!
- BREAKING! This Celebrity CONFIRMS Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt's AFFAIR; Marriage On The Cards Too?
- No One Apart From Sonakshi Sinha Considered For Dabangg 3: Arbaaz Khan
- Priyanka Chopra Should STOP Singing, Says Monica Dogra!
- Hrithik, Varun & Sonakshi Condemn Death Threats To Deepika Padukone
- I Will Always Be A Part Of Dabangg Franchise: Sonakshi Sinha
- Sidharth Malhotra & Sonakshi Sinha Visit Gauri Khan's Store!
- Bikini Model Sophie Burnside Can Give You Serious Holiday Goals! View Pictures
Few days back, Sonakshi Sinha tweeted, "Its official! My next is a woman oriented Action film dirctd by the genius behind Ghajini & Holiday @ARMurugadoss! We start in November." Sonakshi Sinha, who has signed R Murugadoss' untitled action thriller, will be training in martial arts for actions sequences. The actress will undergo a 30-day workshop under martial arts experts from Thailand. So does this mean Sonaskhi Sinha is going to be the next action diva of Bollywood?
The actress, who looks incredible at award functions these days, after losing tremendous weight, is getting sporty and into action mode for her films. We already saw the actress getting all sporty for her movie Holiday and now she is getting all action figurine for her upcoming films with A.R. Murugadoss and Tevar.
For Tevar where she is paired opposite Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi will do a stunt where she will be thrown off a five-storey building. The Ghajini director plans to make a woman-oriented action film, where Shotgun Junior will play the lead role. The action-oriented drama revolves around Sonakshi's character and will see her to attend a 30-day workshop prior to the shoot. Sonakshi will be seen playing a college student in this film and most of her action scenes will be based on the Indian martial arts tradition from Kerala.
This has to prove that Sonakshi is going to be the next action diva in Bollywood. She is not the only one, Katrina Kaif is also donning an action avatar in Bang Bang, even Rani and Aishwarya Rai are said to be doing action roles. So let's check out the new action divas of Bollywood.
The Next Action Divas Of Bollywood:
She took boxing tips fromVijendra Singh for her role as a boxer in the Holiday movie.
Sonakshi has done a stunt where she was thrown off a five-storey building.
Sonakshi Sinha-Horse Riding
She was also seen doing horse riding scenes for her upcoming movie.
Sonakshi Sinha-Action Jackson
Sonakshi will be seen in a diffferent avatar in Action Jackson.
Katrina Kaif- Bang Bang, Phantom, Jagga Jasoos
Katrina has trained in a specialised martial arts form 'Krav Maga' - a self-defense system for the Israeli armed forces. The art form combines techniques from boxing, savate, Muay Thai, Wing Chun, Judo, Jiu-jitsu, wrestling, grappling and realistic fight training.
Sanjay Gupta has roped in Fast and Furious action director for Aishwarya Rai's stunts in her comeback film.
She plays a police officer whose role has been inspired from a real life cop. Let's see what kind os stunts have been performed by her.
Kangana Ranaut-Revolver Rani
Kangana too did some action sequences in her movie Revolver Rani.
Madhuri Dixit-Gulaab Gang
Madhuri Dixit did not let age stop her and performed some tough action scenes in Gulaab Gang.