- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Kartik Aaryan: I Would Love To Do A Character Like Shahrukh Khan In Baazigar
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- Not Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Or Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Shahrukh Says This Is His Most Beautiful Film
- NOT Salman Khan, Imtiaz Ali Feels Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan's Collaboration Is Important!
- Ajay Devgn: System Of Blocking Release Dates Is Gone!
- Are You Missing Shahrukh Khan's Son Aryan Khan? Here Are His Latest Pictures For You!
- A TWIST! Not Shahrukh Khan But This Actor To Romance Katrina Kaif In Aanand L Rai's Zero?
- Deepika Padukone ALL SET To Be Ranveer Singh's BRIDE; Shops For Wedding Jewellery In Bangalore
Bollywood superstars like Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan are like ageless beauties, it has been so long that they are in the industry and yet they are ruling the film land with utmost power. While these men have stopped aging, their actresses have grown old and retired leaving them to pair with the younger lot. And what has this lead to, Bollywood actors developing an obsession for younger leading ladies.
The Bollywood male superstars have huge fan following who will watch their movies irrespective of them being good or bad and these people wait dreadfully for their hero's movie to release. What acts like cherry on the icing is the younger lead actresses. When these heroes pair up with the younger actresses brigade, it develops even more curiosity and helps drawing the audiences attention.
Trade analyst, Taran Adarsh quoted, "The big male stars have a strong image and even stronger fan following. A fresh pairing with a new and younger face is a convenient method to bring novelty."
This has lead the male superstars who are all above forty and still rocking to pair with actresses half their age, while they have no inhibitions in romancing a girl who is a lot younger to them, the audiences don't seem to mind it either. In fact the audiences are loving it. When Shahrukh Khan paired with Deepika Padukone in her debut film, Om Shanti Om she was all of 20 years and SRK was around 42 years old. He romanced a girl who was literally 20 years younger to him and he will be once again pairing up with her in their upcoming movie Happy New Year.
Right from Shahrukh Khan to Saif Ali Khan all are pairing with leading ladies who are a lot younger to them. Let's check out the Bollywood actor's obsession with younger leading ladies...
Shahrukh Khan And Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone debuted in Bollywood with Om Shanti Om when she was 20 years old and he co-actor SRK was 40 years old. Today they are again pairing up in Happy New Year when SRK is 48 years old and Deepika is 28 years old. A staggering 20 years gap.
Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez
Salman Khan who is 48 years old is pairing up with Jacqueline who is 20 years younger to him in their upcoming movie Kick.
Akshay Kumar And Tamannah Bhatia
Akshay Kumar who is 46 years old is pairing up with Tamannaah Bhatia who is 24 years old in their upcoming movie Entertainment. A staggering 22 years age gap.
Aamir Khan And Katrina Kaif
Aamir Khan who is 49 years old romanced 30 year old Katrina Kaif in their last release Dhoom 3.
Ajay Devgn And Sonakshin Sinha
Ajay Devgn who is 45 years old is again pairing up with 27 years old Sonakshi Sinha in their upcoming movie Action Jackson.
Saif Ali Khan And Katrina Kaif
Saif Ali Khan, who is 43 years old and whose recent Humshakals became a hit paired with Tamannah Bhatia who is 19 years younger to him and he will be pairing up with Katrina Kaif who is 13 years younger to him in their upcoming movie Phantom.