- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
Bollywood superstars like Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan are like ageless beauties, it has been so long that they are in the industry and yet they are ruling the film land with utmost power. While these men have stopped aging, their actresses have grown old and retired leaving them to pair with the younger lot. And what has this lead to, Bollywood actors developing an obsession for younger leading ladies.
The Bollywood male superstars have huge fan following who will watch their movies irrespective of them being good or bad and these people wait dreadfully for their hero's movie to release. What acts like cherry on the icing is the younger lead actresses. When these heroes pair up with the younger actresses brigade, it develops even more curiosity and helps drawing the audiences attention.
Trade analyst, Taran Adarsh quoted, "The big male stars have a strong image and even stronger fan following. A fresh pairing with a new and younger face is a convenient method to bring novelty."
This has lead the male superstars who are all above forty and still rocking to pair with actresses half their age, while they have no inhibitions in romancing a girl who is a lot younger to them, the audiences don't seem to mind it either. In fact the audiences are loving it. When Shahrukh Khan paired with Deepika Padukone in her debut film, Om Shanti Om she was all of 20 years and SRK was around 42 years old. He romanced a girl who was literally 20 years younger to him and he will be once again pairing up with her in their upcoming movie Happy New Year.
Right from Shahrukh Khan to Saif Ali Khan all are pairing with leading ladies who are a lot younger to them. Let's check out the Bollywood actor's obsession with younger leading ladies...
Shahrukh Khan And Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone debuted in Bollywood with Om Shanti Om when she was 20 years old and he co-actor SRK was 40 years old. Today they are again pairing up in Happy New Year when SRK is 48 years old and Deepika is 28 years old. A staggering 20 years gap.
Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez
Salman Khan who is 48 years old is pairing up with Jacqueline who is 20 years younger to him in their upcoming movie Kick.
Akshay Kumar And Tamannah Bhatia
Akshay Kumar who is 46 years old is pairing up with Tamannaah Bhatia who is 24 years old in their upcoming movie Entertainment. A staggering 22 years age gap.
Aamir Khan And Katrina Kaif
Aamir Khan who is 49 years old romanced 30 year old Katrina Kaif in their last release Dhoom 3.
Ajay Devgn And Sonakshin Sinha
Ajay Devgn who is 45 years old is again pairing up with 27 years old Sonakshi Sinha in their upcoming movie Action Jackson.
Saif Ali Khan And Katrina Kaif
Saif Ali Khan, who is 43 years old and whose recent Humshakals became a hit paired with Tamannah Bhatia who is 19 years younger to him and he will be pairing up with Katrina Kaif who is 13 years younger to him in their upcoming movie Phantom.