- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
Bollywood celebrities are often in the news for losing their temper. Shahrukh Khan is one such actor who has been in the news more often for losing his temper. He is not the only one, there are many Bollywood celebrities who are equally short tempered.
The Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) banned Shah Rukh Khan from entering Wankhede Stadium for five years. This decision was taken when SRK misbehaved with officials after a game between Kolkata and Mumbai two years ago. A guard was apparently caught manhandling SRK's daughter and her friends who were playing during the game and SRK reacted strongly, which created chaos as cricket officials and SRK's bodyguards joined in a heated exchange of words. While the Union Minister Farooq Abdullah described the event as an unfortunate incident and told, "He (SRK) carries a lot of weight on his shoulders. His behaviour matters to the industry tremendously, and to every young and old in India. Whatever happened, its unfortunate." However Bollywood came in full support for SRK, saying whatever he did was justified and that any father would react like that.
His friends in the industry even tweeted in support of him at the time. Anurag Basu tweeted: "SRK's behaviour is completely justified, I'd have smashed their heads if it was my daughter." And Karan Johar tweeted that SRK is one of "the best fathers I know and protective about every child...he was being just that....a protective parent!!!"
Similarly every Bollywood celebrity has had some or the other incident in their career where they displayed their anger and revealed their short tempered nature. It's not just the boys, even the actresses are known to be short tempered. Check out the most short tempered Bollywood celebrities.
SRK Or Salman? The Most Short Tempered Bollywood Celebrities:
Salman Khan is known to be short tempered and that's why his bad break up with Aishwarya Rai got that publicized.
Shahrukh Khan was also recently in news due to the fight he had at the IPL match.
Amitabh is known as the angry young man and he is often seen expressing his frustrations on social medias.
Rani too is said to be short tempered in nature.
Saif Ali Khan
The Nawab of Pataudi is also rumoured to be short tempered.
Preity Zinta also has a very bad temper which bursts at the drop of a hat.
Kajol too has been often caught on camera losing her temper.
Kangana Ranaut is known for being hot headed and doesn't think twice when it comes to displaying the hot temper.
For Nana, we need not say anything as he is known in Bollywood for being short tempered.
Aditya Pancholi is known for his short temper and violent nature.