- Aishwarya Rai Shares An Adorable Picture On Father's Day Along With Her Mother & Daughter Aaradhya
- Aishwarya Rai After Her Break-up With Salman Khan: Hope People Will Like Ash-Vivek Oberoi Pair Too
- Ever Seen Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan Partying Like There's No Tomorrow? Check Out Pics Now!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Pregnancy! Did Amitabh Bachchan Try To Control News On Aish's Delivery?
- BREAKING! Salman Khan To Star In A Sanjay Leela Bhansali Film?
- How's It To Meet Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Personally? A Fan Reveals Abhishek Has Attitude But She Is..
- PAY CUT: Will Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Be Upset? Asked To Take Lesser Remuneration For Fanne Khan
- Do You Know The Malayalam Actress Who Competed With Aishwarya Rai & Sushmita Sen?
- What Happened When Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Bumped Into Mahira Khan At Cannes? Get Ready For SURPRISE!
- Is She Still Angry? Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Blasting PR Team Over Instagram Goof Up
- Cannes 2018: Unlike Aishwarya Rai & Deepika, Sonam Kapoor FAILS To Grab Eyeballs On Red Carpet
- Cannes 2018: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Strikes A Pose With Daughter Aaradhya & Helen Mirren!
Bollywood star wives have a lot going on in their life, they need to handle their profession, the home and also their husbands who tend to stray. Bollywood actress like Aishwarya Rai is an icon herself but at the end of the day, she too is a wife who is protective about her husband.
Usually Abhishek Bachchan is seen following his wife everywhere, whether it would be her brand endorsement held in foreign locations, gracing his presence at the fashionable derby races in the UK, or as well attending charity galas abroad, he always accompanies his beloved wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan on the side.
Kareena Kapoor too is often seen dropping in on the sets to visit her husband. She is known for her boldness in Bollywood, but she also happens to be a star wife who feels the need to apparently check-on her husband during his shoots. She has many-a-times traveled thousands of miles on innumerable vacations with Saif Ali Khan, which also happens to be the same place where he is shooting with his co-actresses.
Apparently she has even visited the set of Saif and Deepika starrer films many times, because of their sizzling chemistry on screen. Well, when star wives check up on their husbands like this, we get a much needed topic to discuss. These Bollywood actresses are not the only ones who check up on their husbands, there are many more, so take a look at all those Bollywood star wives who visit the shooting spots to check on their husbands.
The actress is one of the boldest when it comes to acting but what we have also observed is the fact that Kareena travels miles together to visit Saif's shooting spots. According to rumours it's because she wants to keep a check on him.
Riteish was never involved in any extra-marital affair, but as he is mostly part of adult films, the actress was often seen dropping on the sets.
Maanyata was often spotted on her hubby's film set, but only to maintain Sanjay's diet. In fact, it was even said that on the sets of Blue, a team of unit were given the responsibility to entertain and take care of Mrs Dutt. May be she dropped in so much sue to the steamy lovemaking scene in their previous movie Zinda.
When Abhishek was shooting in Chicago for his film Dhoom 3, Ash dropped by on the sets and apparently gave his co-star Katrina Kaif the royal snub.
The moment Arshad Warsi got linked with his then co-star Dia Mirza, Maria apparently decided to take matters into her own hands and has ever since been dropping in on her husband's shooting locations to keep a tab on him. Arshad even once commented in a jovial mood about how possessive his wife is, and also how he would be thrown out if performed any intimate or lovemaking scenes in films.