- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Scintillating In These New Stills Of Fanney Khan; To Go The Beyonce Way
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Watch: Anil Kapoor & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Fanney Khan Trailer Out
- Fanney Khan Posters: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets Kidnapped But What's Rajinikanth Doing There?
- Listen Up Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan! Jacqueline Fernandez Has A Message For You...
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, one of the most beautiful woman in the world looked even more stunning at the Longines new store launch in Mumbai. The actress took part in the ribbon cutting ceremony of this new store.
Dressed in a little black dress, and some killer boots, Aishwarya Rai looked every bit of stunning. Being Longines Brand Ambassador of Elegance, Aishwarya Rai Bachachan was present at the new Longines boutique opening at Linking Road, Khar in Mumbai.
Being one of the most popular celebrity in the world, a whole lot of fans and media had gathered to meet the actress. She was seen humbly obliging to all, posing for shutterbugs and also greeting and meeting people.
See pictures of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looking stunning at the new store launch in Mumbai.
Longines Brand Ambassador Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looked stunning at the brand new Longines Boutique launch on Linking Road khar, Mumbai.
Ash Cutting Ribbon
The actress is seen cutting the ribbon of the new store of Longines in Mumbai.
Posing For Shutterbugs
The actress looking gorgeous in this black attire only accentuating her beauty more and more.
Aishwarya Rai is seen greeting her fans and the media people when she arrived at the store launch.
Aishwarya, Longines Brand Ambassador posing along with the store owner at the Linking Road store.
Aishwarya Rai greeting and meeting the huge crowd which had gathered to meet the beautiful actress.