- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is On A Roll; Might Be Seen Opposite Shahid Kapoor In Woh Kaun Thi Remake
- Rekha Pens Down A Heart-touching Letter To Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Says 'Like The Phoenix You Rise'
- NO REGRETS! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Admits She REJECTED These Two ICONIC Films Of Karisma Kapoor
- Never Seen Before! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Romance THIS SUPERSTAR In Woh Kaun Thi Remake?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan BREAKS SILENCE On Why She BLASTED Media When She Was With Aaradhya Bachchan!
- LOVE! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's SWEET GESTURE For Jaya Bachchan Will Put Their SPAT Rumours To Rest
- OOPS! Amitabh Bachchan DISCRIMINATES Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Shweta Bachchan; Fans Slam Him
- UH OH! What Made A Composed Aishwarya Rai Bachchan TEARY-EYED All Of A Sudden At A Recent Event?
- SPOTTED! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wins Kids' Hearts With Her Latest Outing, Leaves Us All Proud [PICS]
- INSIDE PICTURES From Jalsa! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Aaradhya Bachchan Celebrate HOLI With Amitabh
- ONLY MEMORIES LEFT! Sridevi's Last Birthday Pictures With Aishwarya Rai & Rani Will Break Your Heart
- Sridevi Funeral Live! TEARY-EYED Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Sushmita Sen Pay Their Last Respects
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, one of the most beautiful woman in the world looked even more stunning at the Longines new store launch in Mumbai. The actress took part in the ribbon cutting ceremony of this new store.
Dressed in a little black dress, and some killer boots, Aishwarya Rai looked every bit of stunning. Being Longines Brand Ambassador of Elegance, Aishwarya Rai Bachachan was present at the new Longines boutique opening at Linking Road, Khar in Mumbai.
Being one of the most popular celebrity in the world, a whole lot of fans and media had gathered to meet the actress. She was seen humbly obliging to all, posing for shutterbugs and also greeting and meeting people.
See pictures of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looking stunning at the new store launch in Mumbai.
Longines Brand Ambassador Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looked stunning at the brand new Longines Boutique launch on Linking Road khar, Mumbai.
Ash Cutting Ribbon
The actress is seen cutting the ribbon of the new store of Longines in Mumbai.
Posing For Shutterbugs
The actress looking gorgeous in this black attire only accentuating her beauty more and more.
Aishwarya Rai is seen greeting her fans and the media people when she arrived at the store launch.
Aishwarya, Longines Brand Ambassador posing along with the store owner at the Linking Road store.
Aishwarya Rai greeting and meeting the huge crowd which had gathered to meet the beautiful actress.