- HOT SCOOP! This Superstar To Have A Special Cameo In The Climax Scene Of Ranveer Singh's Simmba?
- It's Difficult To Stay Relevant: Karan Johar On Success In Films
- A Cop Film Will Always Be Compared To Dabangg & Singham: Rohit Shetty
- I Don't See Tubelight & Jab Harry Met Sejal As Commercial Films: Rohit Shetty
- Momma's Boy! Here's How Rohit Shetty Will Ring In The New Year
- Rohit Shetty, Abhishek Bachchan Attend Neeraj Vora's Funeral
- THANK GOD! Shahrukh Khan & Ranveer Singh Won't Be Clashing At The Box Office For This Reason
- Padmavati Controversy! Rohit Shetty Recollects Going Through The Same 'Mess' During Dilwale
- SAY WHAT! Ajay Devgn's Singham 3 To Be A Remake Of Malayalam Hit Film 'Action Hero Biju'?
- Rohit Shetty Talks About Golmaal Again Beating Aamir Khan's Secret Superstar At The Box Office!
- Golmaal Again First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collection! TOO GOOD!
- Golmaal Again Movie Review: Ajay Devgn & Co. Stay True To 'Iss Diwali Logic Nahin Sirf Magic'!
- Raid Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection!
Rohit Shetty is known as the 100 crore director who is bound to give a blockbuster movie but what makes his movies hot are the action scenes, the screenplay and the famous one-liners. His super-hit dialogues makes for one interesting combo which we love.The director of films like Golmaal series, Singham, Bol Bachchan and Chennai Express knows exactly what the audiences want.
When asked about if all this success is putting pressure on him, he quips, "It is the approach that matters the most. You cannot take your success for granted. After Chennai Express, when we were writing Singham Returns, we knew the pressure. Today, that is why I am not nervous."
He added, "See, I don't know the fate of the film and I can't boast of the business. But whether the film is a hit or a flop on Friday, my honesty will be there. When I sit with my team in my office, I would feel that 'Yes, we gave our 100 percent to the film'. The rest is up to the audience." Rohit is also said to keep a tab on what the new age directors are doing, he said, "I want to know what the new generation is making and which is being appreciated by the audience. I keep a tab on new filmmakers and they are doing a great job. I recently watched '2 States' on DVD."
His movie Singham Returns is ready to hit the theatres soon and the movie is filed with some awesome one-liners, so this got me thinking to why not list out the best awesome one-liners form his movie that drives us crazy.
Singham Returns is slated to release on Aug 15, the film is co-produced by Ajay Devgn Films, Rohit Shetty Productions and Reliance Entertainment. In the mean time take a look at the super-hit dialogues from Rohit Shetty films that drives us crazy.
Jisme hai dum ... to fakht Bajirao Singham
Ajay Devgn's dialogue 'Jisme hai dum, toh fakht Bajirao Singham' was totally paisa vasool and whistle worthy, although it did run into a bit of trouble in the initial days.
Aata maajhi satakli re!
Aata maajhi satakli re! How can we forget this dialogue especially when Honey Singh has composed a whole song on this line for the sequel.
Kahan se kharidi aisi bokwaas dictionary?
Deepika Padukone mouthing 'Kahan se kharidi aisi bokwaas dictionary?' in a typical south accent was hilarious.
Don't underestimate the power of a common man
Shahrukh Khan's dialogue 'Don't underestimate the power of a common man' became a cult dialogue with people using that line in the everyday life as well.
Boy under armpit and hyper city in noise pollution
Ajay Devgn's broken English which means 'Bagal mein chora aur shehar mein dhindhora.'
My chest has become blouse
Yet anothe funny dialogue which means, 'Meri chaati aur bhi chaudi ho gayi hai.'
Brother-in-law will die Tommy’s death
What Ajay Devgn actually means is 'Saale ko kutte ki maut maarunga.'
Tusshar Kapoor's rant in the Golmaal series which can never be understood.
Eat akhrot, tighten your langot, fight with bare hands no knife no forks
Ajay's dialogue 'Eat akhrot, tighten your langot, fight with bare hands no knife no forks' which makes no sense but is damn funny.
mere haath mein teri kundli tab se hain jab se tu Gaiety Galaxy ke bahar ticket black karta tha
This dialogue from Singham Return has taken notice even before the movie's release.