- Kajol's Emotional Posts On Daughter Nysa's Birthday Will Leave You Moist-Eyed!
- Did Ajay Devgn Really Stop Kajol From Working With Shahrukh Khan? SRK Found It Quite 'Strange'
- Ajay Devgn Gives A Sneak-Peek Of His Parisian Birthday Celebrations With Kajol & His Kids!
- Who Is The RUDEST Bollywood ACTRESS? Here's What Fans Said AFTER MEETING Katrina, Kareena & Kajol
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- Ajay Devgn Opens Up About His Daughter Nysa Debuting In Bollywood!
- FUNNY! Ajay Devgn Says Kajol Thought He Was A 'Snob'; Shares Hilarious Details About Their Wedding
- SAD! It Was Tough For Ajay Devgn To Let Our Daughter Nysa Shift To Singapore: Kajol
- Ajay Devgn On Working With Kajol: It’s Going To Be Hard For Us To Act Together
- DIVAS IN A FRAME! Kajol, Madhuri Dixit & Sonali Bendre's Reunion Will Leave You Asking For More
- Kajol Said Something Really Sweet About Working With Shahrukh Khan In ‘Zero’
- I Stand Up Whenever I Hear National Anthem: Kajol On SC Ruling
Kajol is one of the finest actresses in Bollywood who has given many hit films for over two decades now. The Bong beauty has won 6 Filmfare Awards out of 11 nominations till now and is one of the talents who has never lost her charm.
Although the actress made her Bollywood debut with Bekhudi in 1992, the movie bombed. However, Kajol's acting was really appreciated and she bagged her breakthrough hit, Baazigar in 1993. After that there was no turning back for the actress. She has worked with many banners, but her collaboration and hit movies with Yash Raj banner and on-screen partner, Shahrukh Khan are memorable.
Some of the hit films of Kajol includes Karan Arjun, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Gupt, Yeh Dillagi, Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya, Ishq to name a few.
However, it is sad to see that the talented Bollywood actress has rejected some of the biggest hits in her career. Kajol in her career has turned down some films which became blockbuster hits. Although the actress has been one of the finest we had in the industry, we so wish she had worked in these hit films instead of rejecting them.
For example, Kajol has rejected Manisha Koirala's role in Khamoshi: The Musical which shot the actress to fame. She even turned down legendary roles like Zaara in Veer Zaara which later went to Preity Zinta.
Here is a list of roles that Kajol turned down.
Superhit Bollywood Films Kajol Rejected:
Khamoshi: The Musical
Kajol rejected the role which later went to Manisha Koirala who shot to fame with this blockbuster musical film.
Kajol turned down the role to play Zaara which later went to Preity Zinta.
Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna
The role played by Rani in this Karan Johar's film was first offered to his friend, Kajol. However, she turned down the role and cousin Rani bagged the role.
Chalte Chalte was in news for some or the other reason. After Aishwarya left the movie, Kajol was approached. However, she denied and her cousin Rani again grabbed the role.
Dil Toh Pagal Hai
Kajol turned down this blockbuster hit of YRF which later went to Karisma. Kajol stated that she can't dance so she said No. Karisma won Filmfare for her role in this movie.
Shakti is one of the biggest hits of Karisma Kapoor which was first offered to Kajol.
Apparently, the Bong beauty was offered the role which was played by Aishwarya Rai. But, Kajol turned it down and Ash shot to fame!
Kajol was offered Kareena's role in 3 Idiots opposite Aamir Khan, but the actress rejected it.