- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
There are many Bollywood stars who have stolen the show with their supporting roles. This basically proves that supporting roles are not something minor or less important. A lot of Bollywood movies have supporting roles where stars have impressed and won hearts with their role and performance.
In short, many Bollywood actors have stolen the show from the main lead with their excellent acting skills and character. One of the classic examples of this is, Sunny Deol. The robust Jat actor played a supporting role in the superhit movie, Damini. He comes after the interval and steals the show from main hero Rishi Kapoor. Sunny's famous one-liners "Yeh dhai kilo ka haath..." is still mimicked by his fans world over.
Another time when a supporting actor stole the limelight from Rishi Kapoor was in Deewana. Shahrukh Khan enters the movie after interval, but SRK woos the late Divya Bharti thus stealing the show from Rishi Kapoor who played the main lead.
Earlier, some not-so-famous actors played supporting roles on silver screen. However, things have changed with time and many leading stars like Amitabh Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan and Shahrukh Khan have played supporting roles in movies and even won Best Supporting actor awards as well for their role.
Here is a look at the supporting actors who stole the show from main lead on-screen.
Supporting Actors Who Stole Limelight From Leads:
Karisma Kapoor In Dil Toh Pagal Hai
Although the story was a love triangle, but Karisma's dance and acting skills shot her to fame instantly.
Shahrukh Khan In Deewana
Shahrukh Khan enters the movie after interval, but SRK woos the late Divya Bharti thus stealing the show from Rishi Kapoor who played the main lead.
Vivek Oberoi In Omkara and Company
Vivek won many awards and accolades for his supporting roles in Omkara and Company.
Hrithik Roshan In Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
The handsome actor is one of the reasons why we all watch K3G again and again.
Rani Mukerji In Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Rani shot to fame overnight with her bold and stylish role in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. In the first half of the movie, the actress got all the limelight leaving Kajol behind.
Shilpa Shetty In Pardesi Babu and Life In A Metro
Shilpa won best Supporting Actress award for Pardesi Babu leaving Raveena Tandon behind. She even grabbed all the limelight in Life In A Metro where she supposedly played a supporting role.
Manoj Bajpai In Satya
Bagging limited scree space, Manoj Bajpai was the toast of the movie playing Bhiku Mhatre. South star J.D. Chakravarthy played the main lead in the movie.
Jackie Shroff in Parinda
Although Anil Kapoor was the main lead of the movie and did a good job, it was Jackie who stole the show, winning the accolades and awards.