- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Deepika Padukone Reveals It All; Her Favorite Food To Her Favorite Emoji!
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Deepika Padukone Was Asked To Get A BOOB JOB Done To Be Picked Up By Bollywood Producers!
- Deepika Padukone To Step Into Sridevi's Shoes For A Remake?
There was a time in Bollywood when real life couples would barely look at each other after their bitter break up but this is not the case now. Looks like the celebrities suddenly had a growth spurt and are now handling things with much more maturity.
Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor after their break up, had almost become enemies. Deepika was so bitter that she condemned Ranbir and said nasty things about him on a television show but after a gap of year or so, Deepika finally moved on and was more friendly towards Ranbir. The proof of which was their movie together Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani. Thier chemistry could not have been possible had the couple not patched up.
The duo are more more friendly towards each other now and are extremely cordial when it comes to working together. Similarly Deepika's present beau Ranveer Singh is also very close to his ex girlfriend Anushka Sharma. He is time and again seen reminiscing his friendship with her. He still continues to wish the best for her and says that his chemistry with Anushka was the best.
There are many such couples who even after breaking up have come close and retained that friendship they once upon a time shared. Check out such Bollywood ex couples who are have turned friends now...
Deepika Padukone-Ranbir Kapoor
Ranbir and Deepika took some time to move on, but after the two have found love in their respective lives, the two seem quite comfortable with each other. The fact that they became friends gain led to the two pairing up for movies and delivering a huge hit, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.
Kalki Koechlin-Anurag Kashyap
Anurag recently revealed to a leading daily that even though he has found a new love in his life, he is still friends with Kalki and in fact he informed her first about his new relationship.
Priyanka Chopra-Shahid Kapoor
Priyanka and Shahid had a clean end to their relationship with no ugly fights and so the duo are pretty cordial with each other. On Koffee With Karan too she says that she may not be best of friends with him, but she is cordial and says hi.
Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif
Salman has a long list of girlfriends and apart fro Aishwarya Rai, he has maintained good relations with all. Katrina is the closest to his family and him even today, she often visits his house and spends time with his family.
Ranveer Singh-Anushka Sharma
Ranveer and Anushka's relationship was known to all and Ranveer has been very vocal about how he still likes working with Anushka and how they have remained good friends even today.
Dimple Kapadia-Rishi Kapoor
Rishi and Dimple were dating soon after their movie Bobby released but after their break up, the couple was not in touch for a very long time. But the two came together in 2011 for the movie Patiala House, which shows that they too have left their past behind and are good friends now.
Amrita Singh-Saif Ali Khan
Saif and Amrita may have divorced but the couple remain good friends even today, the two recently met and had dinner together as well. So this shows that the two are very cordial with each other.
Kareena Kapoor-Shahid Kapoor
Kareena and Shahid had a bitter break up and never saw each other's face. But recently when the duo met during IIFA, Kareena said hi to Shahid there by ending all the bitter spats between the two.
Bipasha Basu-Dino Morea
Bipasha Basu and Dino Morea may have broken up, but for a change it was an amicable one and the two have remained good friends even after they separated.
Preity Zinta-Ness Wadia
Preity Zinta told a leading daily, "Yes, of course we are friends. When you date someone for that long how can you not be friends? But we are not best friends." The two still own an IPL team together.