- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Sacred Games Controversy: Delhi HC Says 'Actors Cannot Be Held Liable For The Dialogues'
- Netflix’s First Original Indian Series Sacred Games LEAKED Online!
- Saif Ali Khan To Team Up With Daughter Sara Ali Khan For A Movie?
- Here’s Why Sacred Games Subtitles Are Offending Congress & Hindutva Supporters
- Sacred Games Review: Netflix’s First Original Indian Series!
- This Unseen Photo From Soha Ali Khan's Wedding Looks Straight Out Of A Bollywood Film!
- Sacred Games Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui Talks About His Gangster Character
- Sacred Games Actors Radhika Apte And Saif Ali Khan Go On A Bike Ride!
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Inside Karisma Kapoor's Birthday Picnic: Taimur Makes Our Heart Melt With His Cute Antics!
- Ranbir Kapoor Hardly Talks To Kareena Kapoor Khan, Says He's Close To This Person Instead!
The actor has only countable number of movies which were hit at the box Office, rest just spelled DISASTER. Even though the actor won his Filmfare Best Debutant Award for Aashiq Awara (1993), he made his debut with a supporting role in Yash Chopra's directorial Parampara (1992), which had Aamir Khan, Sunil Dutt and Vinod Khanna in the lead. It's quite ironical that in spite of being in the business for such a long time, most of the initial success that he achieved in his career came from films where he played second lead.
The films in which he is the main lead or if the story revolves around him, the films seem to fail at the BO. During the fantastic phase in his career, Saif delivered some dominant performances which won critical acclaim: Ek Hasina Thi (2004), Parineeta (2005) : Nominated Filmfare Award for Best Actor, Being Cyrus (2006) and Omkara (2006) : Filmfare Award for Best Performance in a Negative Role. Special mention for his Langda Tyagi act in Omkara - one of the best negative performance of the decade and by far the actor's best. So looks like it's best if he sticks to multi-starrers or play second lead like in Kal Ho Na Ho or Omkara.
The actor has skills, we have seen that in Omkara, but something isn't just working for him when it comes to choosing the scripts. Check out his top ten disastrous movies in Bollywood.
The latest film to join his huge list of flop movies. The actor has simply lost his value after being part of this movie.
Everything about this movie is just wrong. If you don't believe then search for the 'Rat Song' from this movie and you will squirm.
Tara Rum Pum
This was yet another disaster, from Rani's hairstyle to the lame story- everything spelled disaster.
This we cannot solely blame on the Nawab as it was the worst movie for all the lead actors in the movie, Anil Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Akshay Kumar and saif Ali Khan.
A 1993 flop movie which had Sunil Shetty and Saif Ali Khan in pivotal roles.
Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic
Another flop for Rani and Saif. Looks like they don't work well as a couple.
Guess this would be Sonakshi Sinha's first flop, thanks to Saif's record of flop movies.
Ek Tha Rajaa
Ek Tha Raja is a 1996 Indian Bollywood film directed by and produced by Ratan Jain. It stars Aditya Pancholi, Saif Ali Khan, Neelam Kothari and Sunil Shetty in pivotal roles.
Bambai Ka Babu
Bambai Ka Babu is a 1996 Bollywood action film directed by Vikram Bhatt. It stars Saif Ali Khan, Atul Agnihotri and Kajol.
Keemat: They Are Back
It starred Akshay Kumar, Saif Ali Khan, Raveena Tandon and Sonali Bendre. Anupam Kher and Ravi Kishen had supporting roles. "They Are Back" is a veiled reference to an earlier movie, Main Khiladi Tu Anari, starring Saif Ali Khan and Akshay Kumar.