- Dulquer Salmaan Confirms His Association With Zoya Factor!
- Sonam Kapoor ATTACKS Donald Trump Over Elephant Hunting! Calls Him Imbecile
- CRUEL WORLD! Janhvi Kapoor Gets Slammed For CUTTING CAKE On Her 21st Birthday Post Sridevi's Demise
- Sridevi's Daughter Jhanvi Kapoor Turns 21! Sonam Kapoor Calls Her The Strongest Girl Ever
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Farewell Sridevi! Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Sonam Kapoor And Others Attend The Funeral
- Arjun Kapoor, Karan Johar & Others Rush To Console Janhvi & Khushi Kapoor After Sridevi's Death!
- OMG! Sonam Kapoor Talks About Bhansali, Says I Don't Think I Am His Kind Of Actor
- Angry Sonam Kapoor SLAMS A Journalist When Asked About Deleting Deepika Padukone's PadMan Video!
- ENGAGED OR NOT? Sonam Kapoor's HILAROUS Reply When Asked About The 'Ring' On Her Finger
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan SKIPS Kapoor Clan Wedding; Shweta Bachchan BUMPS INTO Abhishek's EX Karisma!
- Akshay Kumar's Padman Must Be Shown In Village Schools & Hostels! Says Scientist Maya Vishwakarma
- EXCITING NEWS! Salman Khan Pens A Romantic Song For Race 3
Sonam Kapoor celebrated her 29th birthday, partying with close friend and co-actor Jacqueline Fernandez on Sunday night. It was the actress' second birthday party, earlier she was seen partying with Karisma Kapoor, sister Rhea and friends. On her birthday National Award-winning designer Wendell Rodricks says the Bollywood actress is one of the country's best style icons. He is also keen to see her in an art film soon.
Rodricks posted on his Facebook page,"Sonam Kapoor, in my humble, glorified tailor opinion, you are India's best style icon actress. Now please do one jabardast art film and leave everyone mooing like lovesick cows." How famous Sonam Kapoor is for her style, she is even more famous for her loud mouthed statements. The actress doesn't think twice before saying anything and often gets in trouble over her statements.
Sonam recently let the whole world peek into her head and we've been crying since then, out of laughter. We found out the hard way what happens when you invite a dad-daughter duo on a show like Koffee With Karan. Actually whether her dad would be there or not, we highly doubt it would have affected her statements on the show. When Karan quizzed about why such things happen, she said, "That's my problem, I don't think at all".
Nevertheless over the period of time hot Sonam Kapoor has gone on to give us many gyans about Bollywood, not just about but also to the Bollywood industry. So we are listing out the most famous gyans she has given to Bollywood.
10 Gyans Given By Hot Sonam Kapoor To Bollywood:
"Biggest movie stars ever, were all fashion icons. The masses like me as a regular girl, but the classes like me as a fashion icon. I'm catering to both sides."
"Ranbir is not sexy unless he strips."
"Ranbir needs a stylist."
"Ranbir is a great friend, but not good boyfriend material. I wonder how Deepika held on to him for so long!"
"Being considered as an icon in my 20s, when people in their 40s or after they die, are considered icons; I think it is amazing!"
"I would like to give Katrina a bouquet of flowers. I don't know how she does that. You need a certain kind of commitment and a certain kind of shamelessness to do certain things. You get that may be with stardom or with confidence in your talent or with who you are as a person. I need to develop that before I do films like that."
Karan Johar: Who in the industry needs a stylist?
Sonam Kapoor: Everyone! They all suck!
"Just because you look like ordinary and act loud doesn't mean you are a good actor; people feel bad so they say ‘She might as well be a good actress'."
"Indian men don't understand fashion unless they are gay."
Karan Johar: So, who do you think has had cosmetic surgery in Bollywood?
Sonam Kapoor: Honestly, lots of people. And they look really scary!
"People (who) make so-called art films, why do you have to take like not-nice-looking people? Like why? Doesn't make sense, and just that they don't look good does not mean they are good actors!"
"I burst on to the fashion scene and ruined everyone's life. I'm sure some actresses curse me for it."