- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anil Kapoor's Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Teaser Is Out! Watch It Here
- A True Incident! A Drunk Sanjay Dutt Had Actually Put On A Toilet Seat Around His Girlfriend's Neck
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- Rishi Kapoor Calls Donald Trump A CLOWN & Praises Kim Jong Un!
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
- Did Harshvardhan Kapoor INSULT His Sisters Sonam & Rhea Kapoor? Gets SLAMMED For His Awful Reply!
- Veere Di Wedding Box Office Report! Kareena-Sonam Film Passes The Crucial Monday Test
Sonam Kapoor celebrated her 29th birthday, partying with close friend and co-actor Jacqueline Fernandez on Sunday night. It was the actress' second birthday party, earlier she was seen partying with Karisma Kapoor, sister Rhea and friends. On her birthday National Award-winning designer Wendell Rodricks says the Bollywood actress is one of the country's best style icons. He is also keen to see her in an art film soon.
Rodricks posted on his Facebook page,"Sonam Kapoor, in my humble, glorified tailor opinion, you are India's best style icon actress. Now please do one jabardast art film and leave everyone mooing like lovesick cows." How famous Sonam Kapoor is for her style, she is even more famous for her loud mouthed statements. The actress doesn't think twice before saying anything and often gets in trouble over her statements.
Sonam recently let the whole world peek into her head and we've been crying since then, out of laughter. We found out the hard way what happens when you invite a dad-daughter duo on a show like Koffee With Karan. Actually whether her dad would be there or not, we highly doubt it would have affected her statements on the show. When Karan quizzed about why such things happen, she said, "That's my problem, I don't think at all".
Nevertheless over the period of time hot Sonam Kapoor has gone on to give us many gyans about Bollywood, not just about but also to the Bollywood industry. So we are listing out the most famous gyans she has given to Bollywood.
10 Gyans Given By Hot Sonam Kapoor To Bollywood:
"Biggest movie stars ever, were all fashion icons. The masses like me as a regular girl, but the classes like me as a fashion icon. I'm catering to both sides."
"Ranbir is not sexy unless he strips."
"Ranbir needs a stylist."
"Ranbir is a great friend, but not good boyfriend material. I wonder how Deepika held on to him for so long!"
"Being considered as an icon in my 20s, when people in their 40s or after they die, are considered icons; I think it is amazing!"
"I would like to give Katrina a bouquet of flowers. I don't know how she does that. You need a certain kind of commitment and a certain kind of shamelessness to do certain things. You get that may be with stardom or with confidence in your talent or with who you are as a person. I need to develop that before I do films like that."
Karan Johar: Who in the industry needs a stylist?
Sonam Kapoor: Everyone! They all suck!
"Just because you look like ordinary and act loud doesn't mean you are a good actor; people feel bad so they say ‘She might as well be a good actress'."
"Indian men don't understand fashion unless they are gay."
Karan Johar: So, who do you think has had cosmetic surgery in Bollywood?
Sonam Kapoor: Honestly, lots of people. And they look really scary!
"People (who) make so-called art films, why do you have to take like not-nice-looking people? Like why? Doesn't make sense, and just that they don't look good does not mean they are good actors!"
"I burst on to the fashion scene and ruined everyone's life. I'm sure some actresses curse me for it."