- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan's Badrinath Ki Dulhania First Look Is Out! Looks Vibrant & Desi
- WOW! Alia Bhatt & Varun Dhawan To Star Together In Next?
- Bollywood Celebs Support Gender Equality Through Man's World
- Ahmed Khan Chooses Tiger Shroff Over His Bestfriend Shahid Kapoor
- Kavita Seth's Bitter Statement On Alia Bhatt And Shraddha Kapoor!
- Alia Bhatt Planning To Launch Her Debut Music Album Soon
- 'Selfieholic' Alia Bhatt Informs About Sickness In A Cute Way
- Alia Bhatt Joins Interesting Course To Develop Acting Skills
- Not Abandoning TV For Films: Siddharth Shukla
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan Together Again?
- Varun Dhawan Thanks Twitter Fans After Having 1 MM Followers
- Varun Dhawan Clears Rumours About His Upcoming Films
- OUCH! Sidharth Malhotra Confirms His Break-up With Alia Bhatt Brutally; Says Perfect Girl's A Cheat
Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan starrer Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania released this month on 18th July, 2014. After watching the movie, we as viewers have learned some things from the film that we would like to discuss.
For example, if you need to buy a designer lehenga, all you need to go is, visit the showrooms in Delhi where you get the fake ones that are cheap. So, if money is an issue and you as a designer wear fan can't afford it, then just roam in Delhi with some localite. You would find a ditto match between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 70,000 which will be fake and not heavy on the pocket as well.
Another thing we learned in Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania is, NRI guys are the ideal bachelors for girls. They are rich, handsome, mannered, can cook. However, if you find his pics with male friends where they are touching each other or kissing each other, then the NRI bachelor might be a gay! Well, who thinks this in this generation? Whatever!
Here are some of the things we learned in Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania.
Jugaad but don't land up in jail
If you are too keen on wearing a designer lehenga on your wedding and wish to collect Rs. 5 Lakh, then do anything possible provided you don't land up in jail. What a liberty!
Want a designer lehenga? Go to Delhi market
If money is an issue and you as a designer wear fan can't afford it, then just roam in Delhi with some localite. You would find a ditto match between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 70,000 which will be fake and not heavy on the pocket as well.
Bribe the professor to pass
Well we all know it, but then if your professor has a gorgeous niece, then you not only pass in exam but also get a girl to party and booze with.
SRK's signature step is now for girls
Gone are the days when guys could copy the signature arm spreading pose of SRK to impress women.
NRI guys are the best bachelors
NRI guys are the ideal bachelors for girls. They are rich, handsome, mannered, can cook.
You can smoke with the girl's father
We so wish that smoking in front or with her father was so simple and cool!
The concept behind FB request
If you send the request then you are appearing desperate. If you don't then you are throwing attitude.
Love happens over lehenga
Dil actually emotional fool hai! I wonder how you can fall in love while discussing and arranging a fake designer lehenga. And when you arrange the money for buying the bridal lehenga, you spend it to buy the dream car of your friend.
Friends are always there to get thrashed for you
Varun doesn't come alone like SRK did in the original DDLJ. The tribute went a little different as friendships were also involved.
Talk to her father as a friend and vent your anger
Really? Wish it was possible in real life as well.