- Madame Tussauds: Deepika Padukone To Join Katrina Kaif, Shahrukh Khan, Big B & Others In London
- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Deepika Padukone Reveals It All; Her Favorite Food To Her Favorite Emoji!
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
After watching the trailer of Finding Fanny, we can't help but shower more love on Deepika Padukone. She is one of the record breaking Bollywood actresses who gave 4 back-to-back hits in 2013 and now she started 2014 with a very different role in Finding Fanny.
The actress who made her Bollywood debut with Om Shanti Om proved that she is here to stay. We can't forget her very first look when she gets down from a vintage yellow car and walks the red carpet making Shahrukh Khan faint!
Although SRK did it on-screen, in real lives too, the actress with her dimples and 100 watts smile can make men faint. No wonder she was the girl of heartthrob, Ranbir Kapoor.
Last we saw Deepika Padukone in Ram Leela where she went completely bold and traditional at the same time. The blend won her many accolades from the critics as well.
If we have to take a note of the things we love about Deepika Padukone, then the list might be incomplete. The actress is not only good in acting, but the model turned actress is also very stylish. Her style statement can make women run for their money! She is one of the actresses who is single and gorgeous as well.
Here is a look at the other things we really love about Finding Fanny actress, Deepika Padukone.
Things We Love About Finding Fanny Actress, Deepika Padukone:
She is hot and she knows it
In a recent poll by FHM, Deepika was voted the Sexiest Woman in the world. The actress knows it very well and flaunts it to perfection which makes men run behind her.
Her acting has been very impressive from her very debut film.
Her variety on-screen
Deepika has often played bold roles on-screen which suits her persona. Moreover, her roles can connect to a common girl as well. Be it a party animal in Cocktail or a smart businesswoman in Race 2, we just love the way Deeps give justice to her roles.
Deepika is one of the stylish actresses in Bollywood who can make women run for errands! Be in on-screen of off-screen, Deepika carries her hour-glass figure perfectly.
Her smile is just loved by everyone. Then there are these dimples that can make you fall all the more in love with the Finding Fanny actress.
Deepika is very sorted out and doesn't come in news for cat fights or other such controversies. Be it appearing on a chat show or working with ex, Deepika is cool and very much sorted out.
Seldom we find some real life girlfriends in Bollywood. However, Deepika and Priyanka Chopras are like BFFs and Bipasha Basu seems to be a new addition in their gang!
One of the things we love about Deepika Padukone is, she doesn't mix her work and professional lives. We can make that out after watching Race 2 where she had some issues with producer Ramesh Taurani. Then we saw her sizzling hot chemistry with her ex beau, Ranbir Kapoor who apparently cheated on her.
She Is Sporty
What else do you want in a girl? Be it Badminton or cricket, the actress cheers up for many sports as it runs in her blood!
If you didn't know this about Deepika Padukone then let us tell you, Deepika s very independent and she rose to fame on her own feet. Although her father is a Badminton player, she build her career on her own. From modelling to music video to Om Shanti Om, Deepika did everything on her own. She even has her own house and doesn't depend on her family for monetary issues.
Deepika is not just bold in her roles but action stunts too. She is specially trained in the martial arts, jujitsu which we saw in Chandni Chowk To China.