- Dulquer Salmaan Confirms His Association With Zoya Factor!
- Sonam Kapoor ATTACKS Donald Trump Over Elephant Hunting! Calls Him Imbecile
- CRUEL WORLD! Janhvi Kapoor Gets Slammed For CUTTING CAKE On Her 21st Birthday Post Sridevi's Demise
- Sridevi's Daughter Jhanvi Kapoor Turns 21! Sonam Kapoor Calls Her The Strongest Girl Ever
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Farewell Sridevi! Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Sonam Kapoor And Others Attend The Funeral
- Arjun Kapoor, Karan Johar & Others Rush To Console Janhvi & Khushi Kapoor After Sridevi's Death!
- OMG! Sonam Kapoor Talks About Bhansali, Says I Don't Think I Am His Kind Of Actor
- Angry Sonam Kapoor SLAMS A Journalist When Asked About Deleting Deepika Padukone's PadMan Video!
- ENGAGED OR NOT? Sonam Kapoor's HILAROUS Reply When Asked About The 'Ring' On Her Finger
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan SKIPS Kapoor Clan Wedding; Shweta Bachchan BUMPS INTO Abhishek's EX Karisma!
- Akshay Kumar's Padman Must Be Shown In Village Schools & Hostels! Says Scientist Maya Vishwakarma
- Mumbai HC Refuses Interim Relief To Ranveer Singh & Arjun Kapoor In AIB Event Row
As long as we can remember, we have always been listening to star kids making their debut in the industry and carrying the baton of their khandhani tradition in Bollywood. But the trend has gone through a small variation, now it's not just their kids but also their cousins or nephews or nieces who have been bitten with the acting bug and are entering the Bollywood.
Bollywood industry is gearing up to be taken over by these cousin clans, with the brother or sister already being superstars, it has become very easy for these cousins to somehow crawl into the Bollywood industry. Sonam Kapoor's two siblings, Mohit Marwah and Harshvardhan Kapoor are entering Bollywood soon, and with already Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh's presence, Looks like this Kapoor khandhan is going to rule the Bollywood brigade soon.
It's not just the actors, many siblings of director's too are venturing into Bollywood. Director Imtiaz Ali's brother Sajid Ali will be making his directorial debut with JA Entertainment (John Abraham's production house) and his other sibling Arif is making his first film for Saif Ali Khan and Dinesh Vijan's production house, Illuminati Films. Although details are being kept under wraps, Kareena Kapoor's cousin, Armaan Jain may make his debut with Arif's film.
Arif, like Imtiaz and Sajid, started off as a writer. Looks like acting and directing runs in the family, literally for these celebrities. So, here we are listing you the top cousins in Bollywood who are out to take over the industry. Some of which are established actors, while some others are soon going to debut in the vast industry. Go on and have a look...
Sonam Kapoor- Mohit Marwah - Arjun Kapoor
Fashionista Sonam Kapoor & handsome Arjun Kapoor's cousin Mohit Marwah will soon shine in Bollywood with Fugly . Mohit is Reena Marwah's son who is Sonam and Arjun's paternal aunt.
Raveer Singh-Harvardhan Kapoor-Sonam Kapoor
Ranveer's father and Sonam's mother (Sunita Kapoor) are first cousins, which make Sonam and Ranveer second cousins! And with Sonam's brother Harvardhan making his debut very soon, this is another clan of cousin's who will be taking over Bollywood.
Ranbir Kapoor-Armaan Jain-Kareena Kapoor
Ranbir Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor's cousin Armaan Jain is set to make his debut in Bollywood with Lekar Hum Deewana Dil. Armaan is Ranbir, Kareena & Karisma's paternal aunt Reema Jain's son.
Sonakshi Sinha - Bhavna Ruparel
Sonakshi Sinha may have got a dream debut in Bollywood opposite superstar Salman Khan. However, her cousin Bhavna Ruparel has just entered Bollywood. She may have not got a dream debut but this lass will make a mark very soon.
Priyanka - Parineeti - Meera
Meera, Priyanka and Parineeti Chopra is paternal cousins. As Parineeti stepped in Bollywood and made her mark, Priyanka's yet another cousin Meera made her debut in Bollywood with the paranormal comedy Gang Of Ghosts.
Akshaye Khanna-Akhil Kapur
Akshaye Khanna has made quite a mark in Bollywood. Now his cousin Akhil Kapur is set to enter Bollywood with Desi Kattey. Akhil is Vinod Khanna's nephew.
Vidya Balan-Priya Mani
Vidya is a top star in Bollywood and Priya Mani made her debut in Chennai Express with the song '1234 Get On The Dance Floor'. Priya Mani is a National award winner and a top star down south, so with her talent, she may very soon take over Bollywood.
Emraan Hashmi-Alia Bhatt
Emraan is a famous actor and Alia too has made her mark with three back to back hit films. With both their careers going well, this is another cousin jodi that is taking over Bollywood.
Imtiaz Ali-Arif Ali-Sayed Ali
Imitiaz is a well established director, both his brothers will be debuting as directors very soon. If Arif Ali is debuting with Saif' production House, Sayed is debuting with John's production House.