- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anil Kapoor's Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Teaser Is Out! Watch It Here
- A True Incident! A Drunk Sanjay Dutt Had Actually Put On A Toilet Seat Around His Girlfriend's Neck
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- Rishi Kapoor Calls Donald Trump A CLOWN & Praises Kim Jong Un!
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
- Did Harshvardhan Kapoor INSULT His Sisters Sonam & Rhea Kapoor? Gets SLAMMED For His Awful Reply!
- Veere Di Wedding Box Office Report! Kareena-Sonam Film Passes The Crucial Monday Test
As long as we can remember, we have always been listening to star kids making their debut in the industry and carrying the baton of their khandhani tradition in Bollywood. But the trend has gone through a small variation, now it's not just their kids but also their cousins or nephews or nieces who have been bitten with the acting bug and are entering the Bollywood.
Bollywood industry is gearing up to be taken over by these cousin clans, with the brother or sister already being superstars, it has become very easy for these cousins to somehow crawl into the Bollywood industry. Sonam Kapoor's two siblings, Mohit Marwah and Harshvardhan Kapoor are entering Bollywood soon, and with already Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh's presence, Looks like this Kapoor khandhan is going to rule the Bollywood brigade soon.
It's not just the actors, many siblings of director's too are venturing into Bollywood. Director Imtiaz Ali's brother Sajid Ali will be making his directorial debut with JA Entertainment (John Abraham's production house) and his other sibling Arif is making his first film for Saif Ali Khan and Dinesh Vijan's production house, Illuminati Films. Although details are being kept under wraps, Kareena Kapoor's cousin, Armaan Jain may make his debut with Arif's film.
Arif, like Imtiaz and Sajid, started off as a writer. Looks like acting and directing runs in the family, literally for these celebrities. So, here we are listing you the top cousins in Bollywood who are out to take over the industry. Some of which are established actors, while some others are soon going to debut in the vast industry. Go on and have a look...
Sonam Kapoor- Mohit Marwah - Arjun Kapoor
Fashionista Sonam Kapoor & handsome Arjun Kapoor's cousin Mohit Marwah will soon shine in Bollywood with Fugly . Mohit is Reena Marwah's son who is Sonam and Arjun's paternal aunt.
Raveer Singh-Harvardhan Kapoor-Sonam Kapoor
Ranveer's father and Sonam's mother (Sunita Kapoor) are first cousins, which make Sonam and Ranveer second cousins! And with Sonam's brother Harvardhan making his debut very soon, this is another clan of cousin's who will be taking over Bollywood.
Ranbir Kapoor-Armaan Jain-Kareena Kapoor
Ranbir Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor's cousin Armaan Jain is set to make his debut in Bollywood with Lekar Hum Deewana Dil. Armaan is Ranbir, Kareena & Karisma's paternal aunt Reema Jain's son.
Sonakshi Sinha - Bhavna Ruparel
Sonakshi Sinha may have got a dream debut in Bollywood opposite superstar Salman Khan. However, her cousin Bhavna Ruparel has just entered Bollywood. She may have not got a dream debut but this lass will make a mark very soon.
Priyanka - Parineeti - Meera
Meera, Priyanka and Parineeti Chopra is paternal cousins. As Parineeti stepped in Bollywood and made her mark, Priyanka's yet another cousin Meera made her debut in Bollywood with the paranormal comedy Gang Of Ghosts.
Akshaye Khanna-Akhil Kapur
Akshaye Khanna has made quite a mark in Bollywood. Now his cousin Akhil Kapur is set to enter Bollywood with Desi Kattey. Akhil is Vinod Khanna's nephew.
Vidya Balan-Priya Mani
Vidya is a top star in Bollywood and Priya Mani made her debut in Chennai Express with the song '1234 Get On The Dance Floor'. Priya Mani is a National award winner and a top star down south, so with her talent, she may very soon take over Bollywood.
Emraan Hashmi-Alia Bhatt
Emraan is a famous actor and Alia too has made her mark with three back to back hit films. With both their careers going well, this is another cousin jodi that is taking over Bollywood.
Imtiaz Ali-Arif Ali-Sayed Ali
Imitiaz is a well established director, both his brothers will be debuting as directors very soon. If Arif Ali is debuting with Saif' production House, Sayed is debuting with John's production House.