- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Deepika Padukone Reveals It All; Her Favorite Food To Her Favorite Emoji!
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Deepika Padukone Was Asked To Get A BOOB JOB Done To Be Picked Up By Bollywood Producers!
Most of the Bollywood celebrities use common clichés which are very boring to hear now! May be it is time for the Bollywood celebs to change their lines and try something new as we are quite bored of hearing and reading the same lines over and over again.
Some of the most common clichés used by Bollywood celebrities are, I am single, Awards are not important to me, etc. The recent one is the 100 Crore club. Even if the movie will not reach anywhere close to 100 crore box collection, the publicisers will make sure it is counted in the club.
Another famous cliché used by Bollywood celebrities is, I Am Single. They might be dating and still wouldlove to keep it a secret. Even after getting snapped holding hand in hand, these Bollywood stars deny the alleged rumours. For example, Anushka Sharma has been caught a couple of times with cricketer, Virat Kohli. Apart from vacations, they have also been snapped holding hands. However, both are keeping mum on this issue.
Meanwhile, Bollywood's heartthrob, Ranbir Kapoor is also using this cliché to a great extent. After his publicised break up with Deepika Padukone, the actor has been carrying the single tag. In fact, he is also denying the alleged affair with Katrina Kaif. Ranbir, it is high time you search for another line as this cliché is not digestible any more!
Here is a look at the most irritating clichés used by Bollywood celebrities.
Typical Clichés Used By Bollywood Celebrities:
I Am Single
This has become the most commonly used clichés by Bollywood celebrities. Everyone just wish to carry the single tag or stay mum on their relationship status.
My 3am Friend/ Just Good Friends
Apart from hiding their relationship status, the celebrities love to use 'just friends' all the time. Most of them in fact go to an extent saying, "He/she is my 3am friend or who I can call even at 3!"
Awards Are Not Important
Well this is what Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan says. Even Ajay Devgn feels the same. Is it true?
Great Bonding On Sets
Actresses go on record to say that they have a great time while shooting and cat fights do not happen on the sets. Really? Then why did Kareena and Bipasha fight on the sets of Ajnabee? Why Katrina and Anushka fought over makeup artist on sets?
Don't Take Critics Seriously
When critics give their feedback or comments on the movie or actor, the most common cliché we hear is, "I Don't Take Critics Seriously".
Waiting For The Right Script
Ahaan! Well you can openly say that you do not have any script in hand. Why use this line and make it sound all the more funny?!
You Will Be The First One To Know
Well this is what celebrities say when asked about marriage. However, the fourth pillar of democracy comes to know last. Take John or Rani's hush hush wedding for example.