- Plot Of Rangoon, Starring Saif, Shahid & Kangana Revealed!
- The Same Team Of Haider is Back With Talvar This Year
- Wow! Irrfan Khan Will Work With This Actress In His Next Movie
- Shahid Kapoor's Wife Mira Rajput To Star In AK vs SK?
- Why Is Saif Ali Khan Insecure About Working With Shahid Kapoor In Rangoon?
- SHOCKER: Shahid Kapoor To Quit Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8 Soon?
- IIFA 2015 Technical Awards Complete Winners List
- Shraddha Kapoor Sizzling Photoshoot For Cosmopolitan
- IIFA 2015: 'Haider' Tops Technical Winners' List
- IIFA Awards 2015 Complete Nominations List Revealed
- I Am So So Happy: Shahid On Five National Awards For Haider
- Anupam Kher Slams Haider Director On National Awards Dedication
Haider starring Shahid Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor and directed by Vishal Bhardwaj is a true cinematic brilliance with some powerhouse performances by the actors and some powerful dialogues co-written by Vishal Bhardwaj himself.
It's not just the story and the screenplay that are purely intellectual, event he dialogues leave a mark on you with the way they have been written. The dialogues truly stand out and have made the actor's job easy. Each word uttered by them has a deep meaning that really tests your intellect.
Read these 10 powerful dialogues from Shahid and Shraddha Kapoor starrer Hiader and I am sure you'll be impressed. Each dialogue has soul that is to be felt.
While this is not exactly a dialogue and is uttered through a voice over, it is still very touching.
"Do haathi ladtey hain to ghaas kuchli jaati hai."
Translation: When two elephants fight, it's the grass that gets damaged and nothing else.
"Dil ki agar sunu toh tu hai... Dimag ki sunu toh tu hai nahi. Jaan lun ki Jaan dun? Main rahoon ki main nahi."
Translation: If I listen to my heart then you are there, if I listen to my head then you are not there. Shall I take a life or shall I give life? To be or not to be.
"I have lov-ed you more than my life."
No matter how many times Shahid corrects here, Shraddha pronounces the word like this, which is very cute.
"Disappeared logo ki biwiyaan aadhi bewa kehlati hai, half widows."
Translation: Disappeared people's wives are known as half widows here.
"Tu bhi disappear ho jayega, aapne baap ki tarah."
Translation: You'll also disappear like how your father did.
"Maa jab jhooth bole na, nahi acchi lagti."
Translation: When a mother lies, it doesn't feel good.
"Yeh chup-chup ke naach gaana pehle bhi hota tha ke abhi-abhi shuru hua hai... babuji ke baad."
Translation: All this hide and seek, dances and singing songs used to happen before also or have they started now, after my dad passed away.
"Vaishi bhediya ban gaya shukar hai asteen ka saamp nahi bana."
Translation: Thank God he has become a monster rather than betraying someone.
"Aap elections ladne ki taiyaari kijiye chacha, meri ladayi toh shuru ho chuki hai."
Translation: You prepare for elections uncle, where as my fight as already started.
"Haider, mera inteqaam lena mere bhai se... uski un dono aakh mei gooliyaan daagna, jin aakho se usne tumhari maa par fareb daale the."
Translation: Haider, avenge my death from your uncle, shoot those eyes through which he eyed your mother.