- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Spotted Strolling The Streets Of London With Taimur [PICTURES]
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Kareena Kapoor Is Unstoppable; Fought The 'Wedding & Baby' Shackles In Bollywood
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
The rift between actors and directors is not unheard in Bollywood. Recently, Saif Ali Khan's statement on Sajid Khan had sparked a new controversy in the film fraternity. Soon after the release of the movie Humshakals, he had stated that working with director Sajid Khan was a big mistake and he would not work with the director again.
The movie Humshakals, although earned over 100 crore at the box office, was called one of the worst comedy films ever. And when Saif was criticized for his behavior his actress wife Kareena Kapoor came to his rescue. She supported her husband by saying that every actor can express his opinion on the film. However, her Singham Returns co-star Ajay Devgn has a different stand on the issue.
Ajay Devgn feels that actors should also take the responsibility if the film fails at the box office. The actor who worked with Sajid Khan's Himmatwala said he was also responsible for the failure of the film.
This is not the first time that a rift between actor and a filmmaker is out in open, there are many other celebrities who were caught in a fight with their directors.
Click here to know more about such fights between actors and directors.
Kareena Kapoor-Karan Johar
Actress Kareena Kapoor who is the best friend of filmmaker Karan Johar opted out of the film Kal No Na Ho. The actress was charging more than the market price for the film, as it was directed by the then fresher Nikhil Advani. But, Karan Johar refused to pay her a bigger amount and casted actress Preity Zinta for the role of Naina.
Salman Khan-Aneez Bazmee
During the shooting of the film Ready, superstar Salman Khan had an argument with filmmaker Rajat Raiwal. When director Aneez Bazmee had tried to sort out the problem, Salman reportedly got more angry and had a fight with him.
Aamir Khan- Amole Gupte
Superstar Aamir Khan was not happy with direction of Amole Gupte during the shoot of Tare Zameen Par. Aamir directed the rest of the film asking Gupte to stop directing the movie as both had different opinion about the film. After this film Aamir Khan and Amole Gupte didn't work together.
Ajay Devgn-Anubhav Sinha
During the shooting of the film Cash, actor Ajay Devgn was not happy with the director's attitude towards him. Reports suggest that Anubhav was dating actress Shilpa Shetty at that time and it was the reason why Sinha favoured Shamita, Shilpa's younger sister.
Kareena Kapoor-Madhur Bhandarkar
The reason behind the rift between Kareena and Bhandarkar was her role in the film Heroine. Kareena was not happy with her character and thus had wanted to make some changes in the script. This created differences of opinion with the actress and director.