- Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Meet Hillary Clinton! View Pictures
- WOW! Why Kareena Said, ''I Appreciate Actors Like Kangana Ranaut & Nepotism Doesn't Exist''?
- Kareena Kapoor Wants To Star In A Kannada Movie! Read Details
- Kareena Kapoor Talks About Taimur's Birth, Reveals Some Days Were Really Frustrating; Here's Why
- Randhir Kapoor Celebrates His Birthday With His Daughters Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor! Pictures
- CATFIGHT With Her Co-Stars On Veere Di Wedding Sets? Kareena Kapoor Khan Says 'That's Just A Myth'
- Veerey Ki Wedding Trailer: Jimmy Shergill & Pulkit Samrat Do Quite The Opposite!
- Birthday Bash! Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora & Amrita Arora Go WILD In Goa! Pictures
- IT CAN'T GET CUTER THAN THIS! Taimur Ali Khan's Play-Time With Daddy Saif Is A Priceless Moment
- Bundle Of Joy! Taimur Tries To Comb His Hair & The Picture Looks So Cute
- SO FUNNY! Saif Ali Khan Compares Taimur To A Drunk Baby
- Sonam Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor's Veere Di Wedding Will Usher A New Era In Bollywood, Says Rhea Kapoor
- HE'S THE CUTEST! A Pony-Tailed Taimur Gazing At His Dad Saif's Photo Will Melt Your Heart Right Away
The rift between actors and directors is not unheard in Bollywood. Recently, Saif Ali Khan's statement on Sajid Khan had sparked a new controversy in the film fraternity. Soon after the release of the movie Humshakals, he had stated that working with director Sajid Khan was a big mistake and he would not work with the director again.
The movie Humshakals, although earned over 100 crore at the box office, was called one of the worst comedy films ever. And when Saif was criticized for his behavior his actress wife Kareena Kapoor came to his rescue. She supported her husband by saying that every actor can express his opinion on the film. However, her Singham Returns co-star Ajay Devgn has a different stand on the issue.
Ajay Devgn feels that actors should also take the responsibility if the film fails at the box office. The actor who worked with Sajid Khan's Himmatwala said he was also responsible for the failure of the film.
This is not the first time that a rift between actor and a filmmaker is out in open, there are many other celebrities who were caught in a fight with their directors.
Click here to know more about such fights between actors and directors.
Kareena Kapoor-Karan Johar
Actress Kareena Kapoor who is the best friend of filmmaker Karan Johar opted out of the film Kal No Na Ho. The actress was charging more than the market price for the film, as it was directed by the then fresher Nikhil Advani. But, Karan Johar refused to pay her a bigger amount and casted actress Preity Zinta for the role of Naina.
Salman Khan-Aneez Bazmee
During the shooting of the film Ready, superstar Salman Khan had an argument with filmmaker Rajat Raiwal. When director Aneez Bazmee had tried to sort out the problem, Salman reportedly got more angry and had a fight with him.
Aamir Khan- Amole Gupte
Superstar Aamir Khan was not happy with direction of Amole Gupte during the shoot of Tare Zameen Par. Aamir directed the rest of the film asking Gupte to stop directing the movie as both had different opinion about the film. After this film Aamir Khan and Amole Gupte didn't work together.
Ajay Devgn-Anubhav Sinha
During the shooting of the film Cash, actor Ajay Devgn was not happy with the director's attitude towards him. Reports suggest that Anubhav was dating actress Shilpa Shetty at that time and it was the reason why Sinha favoured Shamita, Shilpa's younger sister.
Kareena Kapoor-Madhur Bhandarkar
The reason behind the rift between Kareena and Bhandarkar was her role in the film Heroine. Kareena was not happy with her character and thus had wanted to make some changes in the script. This created differences of opinion with the actress and director.