- Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Meet Hillary Clinton! View Pictures
- WOW! Why Kareena Said, ''I Appreciate Actors Like Kangana Ranaut & Nepotism Doesn't Exist''?
- Kareena Kapoor Wants To Star In A Kannada Movie! Read Details
- Kareena Kapoor Talks About Taimur's Birth, Reveals Some Days Were Really Frustrating; Here's Why
- Randhir Kapoor Celebrates His Birthday With His Daughters Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor! Pictures
- CATFIGHT With Her Co-Stars On Veere Di Wedding Sets? Kareena Kapoor Khan Says 'That's Just A Myth'
- Veerey Ki Wedding Trailer: Jimmy Shergill & Pulkit Samrat Do Quite The Opposite!
- Birthday Bash! Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora & Amrita Arora Go WILD In Goa! Pictures
- IT CAN'T GET CUTER THAN THIS! Taimur Ali Khan's Play-Time With Daddy Saif Is A Priceless Moment
- Bundle Of Joy! Taimur Tries To Comb His Hair & The Picture Looks So Cute
- SO FUNNY! Saif Ali Khan Compares Taimur To A Drunk Baby
- Sonam Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor's Veere Di Wedding Will Usher A New Era In Bollywood, Says Rhea Kapoor
- Ranveer Singh: Ranbir Kapoor Rejected Band Baaja Baraat, Aditya Chopra Politely Said I'm Ugly
Bollywood has gone through many changes over the past yaers. From shooting techniques to make-up, the industry has come far ahead from where it was when it started. But, the most interesting change in its working style came sometime back. Filmmakers, today like to give something new and interesting to their audiences. Audience too is enjoying the chemistry between the new on screen jodis.
Today, filmmakers are making more of women-centric films and the male actors are facing strong competition from their female counterparts. As a lot of money is put into making a film, the producers think twice before signing an actress. Earlier, actresses were only a showpiece in the film, but today the actresses wants to play significant roles in their films and when given a chance, many of them have proved their mettle at the box office.
The story writing technique has also changed a lot. Gone are the days when most of the scripts were written keeping the male lead in mind. Today, people want to see something exciting and entertaining each time they go to a theatre.
There was a time when the male actors used to refuse working with married actresses, but now their mindset has also changed. If the script is doing justice to their character, the male actors feel free to work with the actress who is even older to them.
The scenario in the film industry has changed drastically, earlier producers were not very keen in casting the married actresses but today there are many actresses who are doing good at the box office even after getting married.
Here's a look at some unique pairing of the Bollywood.
Konkana Sen Sharma-Ranbir Kapoor
Heartthrob of many, actor Ranbir Kapoor was seen romancing actress Konkana in the film Wake Up Sid, which released in the year 2009. Ranbir essayed the role of a rich and spoiled kid who starts taking life seriously after meeting Konkana.
Bipasha Basu-Ranbir Kapoor
Ranbir Kapoor was seen romancing actress Bipasha Basu in the film Bachna Ae Haseeno which released in the year 2008. Ranbir played the role of a flirt who get into a relationship with three different girls.
Rani Mukherji- Shahid Kapoor
Rani was paired opposite actor Shahid in the film Dil Bole Haddipa which released in the year 2009. Rani portrayed the role of a young girl who pretends to be a man because she wanted to join the male cricket team.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Abhishek Bachchan
Former Miss World Aishwarya Rai romanced her husband actor Abhishek Bachchan in the film Guru, which released in 2007. This real life couple was paired opposite each other in many films like Raavan and Dhoom 2.
Kareena Kapoor-Imraan Khan
Both paired opposite each other for the first time in the movie Ek Main Aur Ek Tu which released in the year 2012. Both were again seen together in Gori Tere Pyar Mein which was again produced by Dharma Productions.
Priyanaka Chopra- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor
The exotic actress was seen romancing these two young actors in her last released film Gunday. Priyanka played the role of a cabaret dancer in the film.
Vidya Balan- Ali Fazal
The Dirty Picture actress felt no hesitation in romancing the young actor Ali Fazal in her recently released film Bobby Jasoos. Vidya was also heard saying that she found Ali charming.