- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan's Dangal To Overtake PK's Box Office Collection?
- Hrithik Roshan Will Compete With Aamir Khan On Mohenjo Daro!
- 20 Surprisingly Rare Pictures Of Aamir Khan!
- Is The Future Still Bright For Sanjay Dutt In Bollywood?
- Finally! Salman Khan Starrer Sultan Gets Its New Heroine
- Aamir Khan's Old, Rare And Never Seen Before Pictures!
- Chiranjeevi Settles For Kaththi Remake
- PK Director RajKumar Hirani Admitted In Hospital After Bike Accident
- Aamir Khan In Trouble: Filmmaker Lodges Complaint Against Him! Read Why?
- BAAHUBALI Storm in USA: Shatters All Records
- Aamir Khan's Refusal To Share Stage With Shahrukh And Salman!
Anushka Sharma's look in her upcoming movie PK was revealed a few days ago in which we got to know her on-screen character's name as well. Her role in the movie as been weirdly named as Jagat Janini, while Aamir's role in the movie has been named as PK.
This is not the first time we are seen such unique names in Bollywood movies, I know they are quite shocking names but filmmakers always experiment with the names of the characters in the movies, especially Raju Hirani. From his movie Munnabhai to 3 Idiots and now the PK movie, he always has a number of characters in his movies with weird and funny names.
There was a time in Bollywood when the lead hero and heroine's name was so cliched that every alternate movie or every movie of that actor would have the same character name. For example Shahrukh Khan, for ages he has done movies in which his name was either Rahul or Raj, never stepping out of the box. Same goes with Salman Khan too, well that was until Dabangg happened when Chulbul Pandey aka Robinhood Pandey was born.
There is a whole new wave in the film industry now where the lead characters have been given such weird, unique ans funny names. Earlier it was only the villains and comic characters who sported funny names like Mogambo and Crime Master Gogo. The present trend is definitely changing and huge credit goes to Raju Hirani for his movies and those of Rohit Shetty which have given birth to characters with super funny names.
So going with the current trend we thought of collaborating 12 funniest character names we have come across in Bollywood over the years. From PK, Golmaal to a really old film, Karma, here is the list of shocking but funny character names we have ever seen in Bollywood movies.
Anushka Sharma as Jagat Janini in the movie PK.
Aamir Khan as PK in the movie PK.
Aamir Khan as Phunsuk Wangdu in the movie 3 Idiots.
Salman Khan as Chulbul Pandey in the movie Dabangg.
Boman Irani as Viru Sahastrabuddhi in the movie 3 Idiots.
Arshad Warsi as Circuit in the Munnabhai series.
Rajat Rawail as Tsunami Singh in the movie Bodyguard.
Ranchhoddas Shyamaldas Chanchad
Jaaved Jafrey as Ranchhoddas Shyamaldas Chanchad in the movie 3 Idiots.
Jhonny Lever as Puppy Boss in the movie Golmaal 3.
Mukesh Tiwari as Vasooli Bhai in the Golmaal series.
Varun Sharma as Choocha in the movie Fukrey.
Anupam Kher as Dr. Dang in the movie Karma.