- Lingerie Babe Farrah Kader's Latest Pictures Will Make You Swoon! Too Hot To Handle
- Mary Kom's Animated Avatar To Be India's First Girl Superhero!
- I Hate Losing: Priyanka On National Award Miss
- Sonam Kapoor's View On Kangana Ranaut Getting Best Actress Award
- Revealed: 60th Britannia Filmfare Awards Nominations
- 21st Annual Life OK Screen Awards Winners List: Shahid and Priyanka Win Again
- Star Guild Awards 2015 Winners List
- Priyanka Chopra: I Am Not An Ordinary Star
- 10 Best Bollywood Movies Of 2014 That We Loved To Watch
- Sex Racket Case: Priyanka Chopra Reacts With Legal Action
- OMG! Sex Racket Busted At Priyanka Chopra's Building
- 10 Inspirational Bollywood Movies That Children Should Watch
The much awaited trailer of Priyanka Chopra starrer Mary Kom will be unveiled today on July 23rd. The National Award winning actress will be seen playing the role of famous boxing champion, Mary Kom in the biopic. This is the next biopic movie after superhit Bhaag Milkha Bhaag that was released last year.
The Barfi actress has been really excited about Mary Kom and has been expressing herself on her social networking site since a few days. A few days back, we saw the teaser trailer of Mary Kom which just showed a small glimpse of Priyanka Chopra. In the small teaser of Mary Kom itself, we tend to see the power and no wonder our expectations have increased.
Mary Kom is slated to release on September 5th on the occasion of Teacher's Day. The sports biopic movie is directed by Omung Kumar and produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. It also stars Minakkshi Kalitaa, Shishir Sharma and Zachary Coffin.
Since the project was announced and the shooting started, we saw Priyanka Chopra sharing a special bond with the athlete.
So, what do we expect to see in the trailer of Mary Kom that will release today? A lot of punches and blood, sweat and a built physique of Priyanka Chopra are some of the things we expect to see in the trailer of Mary Kom.
Here are the things we expect in the trailer of Priyanka Chopra's Mary Kom.
As it is a biopic on the Indian boxer, we seriously expect to see some strong and hard hitting punches which will just blow our mind!
Blood and Sweat
With action comes blood and sweat. Priyanka Chopra is looking sweaty and strong in the teaser itself.
Dole Shole Of Priyanka
To look like an athlete, Priyanka Chopra like Farhan Akhtar has worked on her body as well. We can clearly see some built biceps and triceps in the trailer as well as the teaser.
Life of a sportsperson or a layman is not simple. This becomes more difficult if you are a woman who is married and a mother as well. Mary Kom in an interview said that she shared her family life when Priyanka visited her home in Manipur. Mary explained how she managed boxing, married life and motherhood. The movie will definitely show Priyanka Chopra as Mary Kom juggling between motherhood and boxing.
Her New Look
Priyanka has worked really hard to get the exact look. She looks fierce and competent.