- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Shilpa Shetty’s Husband Raj Kundra Lands In Trouble, Summoned By ED For 2000 Crore Bitcoin Scam
- Shilpa Shetty TROLLED For Fishing In Maldives! 'Feeling Sad For Fish' Say Users
- The Hot Shilpa Shetty Sizzles In A Bikini While Holidaying In Maldives With Her Family!
- Shilpa Shetty Turns A Wingwoman: Says I Want Women To Know What They Don't Want In A Man
- Shilpa Shetty's Interesting Story! Here’s How The Actress Got The Role In Shahrukh Khan's Baazigar
- Women's Day Special! Katrina, Anushka, Alia, Shilpa, Jacqueline & Sonakshi Walk The Talk On Feminism
- He CHEATED On Her! The UNEXPECTED Thing Shilpa Shetty Did After Seeing EX Akshay Kumar At HT Awards
- UGH, OUR EYES! This WEIRD Photoshoot Of Ex-lovers Akshay Kumar & Shilpa Shetty Will Make You Cringe
- Safai Karamcharis Commission Asks Salman Khan & Shilpa Shetty To Apologise!
- COMMON MISTAKE! Akshay Kumar's EX-GIRLFRIENDS Shilpa Shetty & Raveena Tandon Take A MAJOR DIG At Him
- EX FLAMES! Shilpa Shetty Once Said That Akshay Kumar Used Her; Invites Him To Her Diwali Party Now
After setting the screen on fire, the Bollywood actresses will now sizzle on the ramp. The actresses looked stunning as they walked the ramp for their favourite designers. Ace designer Manish Malhotra gave his collection a classy touch by giving traditional look to his designs. Actress Sonakshi Sinha walked for Manish at the Lakme Fashion Week sometime back and the actress looked hot in the black one piece dress.
Designer Tarun Tahiliani has also graced many Bridal Weeks with his unique fusion of textile designs and European silhouettes. Tarun who owns a fashion studio of his own is known for his bridal wear which has a mix of ancient and modern touch. The actresses have always walked the ramp in style specially when it comes to the bridal wears. Sometime the divas look bright hot and at times the designs give them a simple yet an elegant look. The exotic actress Priyanka Chopra looked stylish in a white and golden colour lehenga at a fashion show sometime back.
Sonam Kapoor who walked for the designer Rohit Bal at the India Bridal Fashion Week in 2013 showcased a white coloured lehenga with heavy embroidery work on it.
Another actress who had set the stage on fire was Huma Qureshi. Huma, wore a magenta coloured lehenga for designer duo Aashima Leela at the Aamby Valley Bridal Fashion Week last year. The actress looked sparkling in the magenta lehenga and the matching jewellery.
Former Miss universe Sushmita Sen who wants to get married like a princess looked royal at one of the fashion weeks. Sen wore a red and green coloured lehenga at the show.
Actress Kangana Ranaut, Nimrat Kaur and Malaika Arora Khan walked the ramp on the second day of the ongoing Indian Couture Week in Delhi. The Sri Lankan beauty Jacqueline Fernandez also walked the ramp and looked stylish in a light pink coloured lehenga and a heavy neck piece.
Here's the look of few actresses who have turned showstoppers in the past:
Actress walked for designer Tarun Tahiliani in a red coloured lehenga saree. Shilpa wore heavy Kundan jewellery for the show. Tahiliani designed an exclusive bridal trousseau for the actress. Shilpa Shetty opened the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week early this year.
Known as a fashionista, the actress walked the ramp for designer Rohit Bal at Aamby Valley India Bridal Fashion Week last year. The actress wore the Mulmul collection designed by Bal which showcased the golden period of India.
Priyanka has walked the ramp many times, but the actress looked stunning in the white coloured legehenga which was designed by Manish Malhotra.
The actress looked slim and sexy in the red coloured saree at the Aamby Valley Indian Bridal Fashion Week last year. Sonakshi also walked for Manish Malhotra in the Lakme Fashion Week early this year.
The Kick actress also joined the league of actresses who walked the ramp. Jacqueline look stylish in the pink lehenga when she walked for designer Jyotsna Tiwari at the Aamby Valley India Bridal Fashion Week last year.
Huma looked stunning in the magenta coloured lehenga saree. The actress turned showstopper for Aashima Leela at the fourth day of Aamby Valley India Bridal Fashion Week last year.
The former Miss Universe donned the mixed coloured lehengha at one of the fashion events. Sen wore the jewellery which was designed by the Charu Jewels.