- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
Celebrity endorsements are very common these days. Every Bollywood star is endorsing some or the other brand. From pen to ice cream, we see Bollywood stars advertising products. But there are some Bollywood celebrities who should endorse some specific products which really suits them.
Although they do not need tips from us on which brand to endorse, we can certainly suggest them ideas which might be helpful.
For example, music composer turned singer turned Bollywood actor Himesh Reshammiya can endorse some products which suits him as well. Himesh who is well known for his nose singing can endorse nasal drops. One of the best products Himesh can advertise is caps. The music composer in the beginning never came in public without wearing his red and denim caps. It was when rumours of him being bald started doing the rounds, when Himesh decided to show people that he is not bald.
Meanwhile, Ranveer Singh who is considered as the Casanova of Bollywood endorsed a condom brand which raised many eyebrows. However, the ad completely suits him as he is flirty and a chilled out dude of Bollywood who just loves women!
However, we feel Ranbir Kapoor must also endorse a condom brand especially after his ex-girlfriend Deepika Padukone said that she would like to gift Ranbir a packet of condoms. Here are some of the brands our Bollywood celebrities must endorse.
Products Bollywood Celebrities Must Endorse:
Ranbir Kapoor: Condom
After Deepika shared her desire to gift a packet of condom to her ex beau, Ranbir Kapoor, we really feel that the Casanova of Bollywood must endorse some condom brand. Apparently Deepika meant that Ranbir doesn't prefer using condoms so he needs to learn as well as spread the awareness to prevent STDs.
Himesh Reshammiya: Cap
Himesh in the beginning never came in public without wearing his red and denim caps. It was when rumours of him being bald started doing the rounds, when Himesh decided to show people that he is not bald.
Anil Kapoor: Hair Removal Creams
We all know the hairy story of Anil Kapoor. However, the actor has now got rid of it and appears clean. So, he must try his hands on helping other hairy men out with endorsements.
Salman Khan: Belt
Salman has gone shirtless a number of times and the actor has even flashed his belts in the bare chest avatar. However, after the Dabangg step with the belt, we really feel Sallu Bhai must endorse some famous belt label.
Shahrukh Khan: Sunglasses
SRK has sported some really cool sunglasses both on-screen and off-screen. So the King of brand endorsements must also add a sunglasses brand in his list.
Abbas-Mastan: Fabric Whitener
We wonder why they always wear only white.
Emraan Hashmi: Mouth Freshener
The serial kisser has been rumoured to have bad mouth odour which turns off his leading ladies from kissing him. How about endorsing a mouth freshener which you can also use Emraan?
Akshay Kumar: Toothpaste
Akshay with his 32-all-out white smile becomes the perfect pick for a toothpaste brand.
Kareena Kapoor: Nail Polish
Bebo brought the trend of stylish red nail polish. After flashing blood big red nails, the actress also introduced neon and coral colours. She might try her hands in nail polish and not just overall makeup products.
Priyanka Chopra: Hair Products
Every woman wants to know the secret behind the lustrous hair of Priyanka Chopra.
Malaika Arora Khan: Stretch Marks Removal Cream
Malaika is one of the hot mammas of Bollywood who makes women run for their money. However, the item girl has stretch marks which really needs attention.