- OMG! Shahrukh Khan To Star Opposite Tamannaah Bhatia In Next?
- Twitter Jokes On Sajid Khan That Will Make You ROFL!
- Sajid Khan Debuts On Twitter, Gets Warm Welcome
- 'Humshakals' Lead Nominations List At Golden Kela Awards
- 15 Worst And Most Bakwas Bollywood Films Of 2014
- Bang Bang To Gunday: Hyped Bollywood Films That Disappointed Us
- Saif Named Brand Ambassador Of Olympic Gold Quest
- Saif Ali Khan To Come Back As 'Mr Charming' In Mr Challu
- Casting Couch Is A Thought, Feels Esha Gupta
- Confirmed: Sajid Khan Is Not In Shaandar, Busy Writing Another Script
- Actors Should Take Responsibility of Failed Films, Says Ajay Devgn
- Bipasha Basu: I'll Never Work With Sajid Khan Again
- IT'S OFFICIAL! Akshay Kumar & Gang To Tickle Your Funny Bone With Housefull 4 On Diwali 2019
Not all movies can entertain with double or triple roles. After the debacle of Humshakals, we are thrilled to jot down some Bollywood movies which had multiple roles of an actor. However, very few movies have managed to entertain and win hearts with one or more actors playing multiple roles.
Seeing double and triple roles is not new. We have seen it in hit movies like Krissh and Mahaan. However, some of the Bollywood movies like Humshakals failed to impress with Saif Ali Khan, Riteish Deshmukh and Ram Kapoor playing not just one but triple roles. It was a complete confusion and irritation as one was not tolerable and then 3!
Some of the upcoming Bollywood movies like No Entry Mein Entry has actors Fardeen Khan, Anil Kapoor and Salman Khan playing triple roles. Another movie is Bobby Jasoos where Vidya has carried different looks as a female detective. The trailer of Bobby Jasoos looks entertaining and Vidya with her talent and acting skills can win hearts and prove that an actor playing multiple roles can win hearts and box office as well. Lets wait and watch for No Entry sequel!
Here is a list of Bollywood movies where actors played multiple roles. However, these movies flopped miserably and failed to rule the box office. For example, Govinda who was once the comedy King of Bollywood played multiple roles in Hadh Kar Di Aapne. However, even after cross-dressing and carrying different characters, Govinda failed to make the movie an entertaining package. Check out other Bollywood stars who flopped in multiple roles.
Worst Multiple Roles In Bollywood Movies:
Saif Ali Khan
Firstly, seeing Saif doing over-acting roles like this is indigestible, and then triple roles. It was a complete headache.
Threesome was more of a confusion. No wonder the movie failed to win audience's heart.
Seriously seeing Ram Kapoor romancing his other role as a cross-dressed woman was disastrous!
Priyanka wins the cake here. She not only tried 2-3 roles, but total 12 different roles representing each sun sign characters in What's Your Rashee.
Shahrukh too played multiple roles in English Babu Desi Mem. SRK was seen playing 3 different roles in the movie which flopped miserably.
Govinda has tried many looks in his comedy flicks. However, his multiple roles in flop movie Hadh Kar Di Aapne was not at all impressive, and looked more forced.
In Achanak, Johnny Lever played triple roles which was hard to digest again!
The veteran actor has also played multiple roles in Mushir-Riaz flop movie, Bairaag. Dilip not only played the father but the two sons of the same father as well. So, we saw one old and 2 younger version of Dilip on-screen at the same time. The script is almost next to impossible. No wonder, the movie flopped.
The confused story and poor script lead to the failure of Dharmendra's triple role in Jeeo Shaan Se.
Mithun is seen playing 3 different characters in Rangbaaz which too is another flop movie.