- WEDDING PICS! Himesh Reshammiya Gets Hitched To Girlfriend Sonia Kapoor In A Private Ceremony
- Wedding Bells! Himesh Reshammiya Marries Sonia Kapoor In An Intimate Ceremony
- Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs 2017: Shreyan Bhattacharya & Anjali Gaikwad Bag The Trophy
- AND THEY CALLED IT QUITS! Himesh Reshammiya & His Wife Komal Are Now Officially DIVORCED
- Another Couple Bites The Dust: Himesh Reshammiya Files For Divorce After 22 Years Of Marriage!
- 10 Vulgar Scenes From Teraa Surroor! Himesh Gets Intimate With Nude Co-star!
- All Is Well New Song: Arijit Singh Impresses Again With His Voice
- Prem Ratan Dhan Payo Songs Bear Salman's Flair : Himesh
- Gauhar Khan Woos Audience By Her Dance Moves On India’s Raw Star!
- Himesh To Record Songs With 3 India's Raw Star Contestants!
- Salman Khan Doesn't Care How He Sings!
- After Lucky Bracelet, Now Salman Khan Has A Holy Locket!
He is a music director, singer, actor, television producer, lyricist, film producer, script writer and distributor as well. We are talking about none other than our nose singer, Himesh Reshammiya. The Gujarati boy has worked really hard to reach this pinnacle of success.
Himesh Reshammiya is celebrating his birthday today. The multi-talented Bollywood celebrity has turned 41. Himesh started his Bollywood journey as a music composer. His first project was Salman Khan's Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya. Himesh got his break from his good friend, Salman Khan.
Himesh also composed music for other films later like Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge and Yeh Hai Jalwa. However, Himesh shot to fame and gained recognition after he composed music for Salman Khan's Tere Naam.
Later Himesh tried his hands in singing. He gathered both positive and negative response for his nasal voice in his first song, Aashiq Banaya Aapne. His voice and the special nasal sur became the talk of the town. Later the birthday boy also tried his luck in acting. Eh was seen opposite Hansika Motwani in Aap Ka Surroor which fared well at the box office. The last release of Himesh Reshammiya was The Expose were we also saw rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh as well as an actor.
Himesh Reshammiya has been composing music for many Bollywood movies. His latest one is Salman Khan's Kick. The music of Kick is gathering positive response. However, Himesh's last venture bombed miserably. Did you know who composed the irritating music of Sajid Khan's Humshakals? It was none other than our Himesh bhai.
We decided to pay a tribute to the music composer turned Bollywood actor on his birthday. Here are some of the worst songs of Himesh Reshammiya which we just want to remove from our playlist. You might hate it but still love it! Take a look..
Worst Songs Of Himesh Reshammiya: Birthday Special
Hum Pagal Nahi Hai
Be it lyrics, voice or music, everything is just irritating. Sajid Khan's movie Humshakals is just an additional reason to hate the song all the more.
Tera Tera Tera Suroor
This is probably one of the worst songs sung by Himesh Reshammiya which we wish to delete from our memory.
Piya Ke Bazaar
It is one disastrous song from Sajid Khan's torturous movie, Humshakals which sounds like a song from a C grade movie.
Jhalak Dikhla Jaa
Emraan Hashmi and Himesh Reshammiya together gave many hit songs which also includes this one. However, it is one of the worst songs of Himesh which can't be played anymore.
Naam Hai Tera
Although the song was a hit once, if we listen to it now, we only say, WTF!
I Love You Sayyoni
Koi shaaq? Well yes, it is a song that gives us headache.
Zara Jhoom Jhoom
We just want to remove this song from the history of Bollywood music!
Ai Meri Zohrajabeen
This song from Phir Hera Pheri is another worst one sung by Himesh Reshammiya.
Mann Ka Radio
Whenever we listen to this song, it sounds like someone is singing at a funeral. No wonder the movie bombed along with the music.