- Sunny Leone Shares A Heart-touching Post On Daughter Nisha's First ‘Gotcha’ Anniversary
- Karenjit Kaur: The Untold Story Of Sunny Leone Trailer Is Out! Watch It Here
- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Baby Doll Singer Kanika Kapoor Refutes The Cheating Allegations Levelled Against Her! Read Statement
- Sunny Leone: I Went In A Direction My Parents Did Not Want Me To Go!
- HAPPY NEWS! Sunny Leone & Daniel Weber Are Now Proud Parents To Twins Via Surrogacy
- Sunny Leone Talks About Her Daughter: Nisha Is The Light Of My Life
- Attention Sunny Leone Fans! The Beauty Queen Will Visit Kerala Again!
- HORRIBLE! Some People Used My Old Images Against Me & I Found That Really Disturbing: Sunny Leone
- Here's How To Rock The Red Carpet Bollywood Style! View Pictures
- Here's What Sunny Leone Has To Say About Motherhood & How It Changed Her Life!
- WOW! Sunny Leone To Get A Wax Figurine At Madame Tussauds!
Alone Hindi movie starring Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover is releasing this Friday, 16th January and as much as I liked the trailer of the movie and Bipasha Basu's role, I just feel many actresses in the industry would have been a much better choice.
The movie is a remake of Thai horror film of the same name, which was remade in Kannada and Tamil languages simultaneously as Charulatha with National Award winning actress Priyamani playing the lead role. The movie was not an exact copy but more of an adaptation.
Alone is about a deceased conjoined twin who returns to haunt the surviving sister. It was later dubbed in Malayalam and Telugu languages with the same title as the actress is famous in all the four industries and also the movie was a brilliant and big hit.
The movie has a wonderful concept and story line whose essence lacks in the Hindi movie Alone. From the trailer and songs, all that we see is Bipasha Basu kissing, making out, going topless and doing the nasty with co-star Karan Singh Grover.
There are horror bits as well, where Bipasha looks damn scary, I am not denying that but if you saw the original movie and the south remake you'll realize that there is more to the story than what they have showed in Alone trailer.
The Hindi film is directed by Bhushan Patel who has previously directed two hit horror films 1920: Evil Returns and Ragini MMS 2. Like these movies in Alone apart from the main theme of horror we see a lot of hot love making scenes as well.
Not keeping in mind these intimate scenes and keeping in mind the original movie and the south remake, I feel the below listed 10 Bollywood actresses could have done a much better job than Bipasha Basu.
Sunny Leone did a pretty good job in Ragini MMS2, so going by that she was a much hotter option for Alone in comparison to Bipasha Basu.
Kangana Ranaut's scary role in Raaz 2 was brilliant and no one could have pulled off that role as well as she did. Her acting prowess is more believable than compared to the monotonous Bipasha Basu.
Vidya Balan is one of the most talented actress who has the capability to pull of off beaten roles with ease.
Priyanka has essayed a variety of roles in her career from a mentally retarded person to that of a boxer, so playing the role of conjoined twins would be very easy for her. Also it will be quite the challenge to see Priyanka make her debut in horror genre.
Rani Mukerji with her portrayal of a tough cop in Mardaani showed us that she can pull off any role that probably we would never imagine her playing. So it would be nice to see Rani in an horror film.
Konkana Sen Sharma
Konkana Sen Sharma did a damn good job in Ek Thi Daiyaan and horror movies need not always be about sex or intimate scenes like Bipasha's movies usually are.
Its been a while since we have seen her on screen and something tells be that this lady can pull of the role. Now people if you have seen the original Alone movie, you'll realize that the intimate scenes and over the board vulgar songs are not at all needed.
If you saw Haider, you'll agree with me. The actress can easily play the role of conjoined twins in the film and she can do a far better job than Bipasha Basu will ever do.
Deepika Padukone has proved her worth as an actress in the last year with a number of hit films to her credit so when push comes to shove, I am pretty sure she'll work hard to play the role to perfection.
Alia Bhatt is the rage these days, especially among the youth. In the very beginning of her career she pulled off a tough role in Highway so she may well be able to pull of a horror movie too.