- JUST IN! Shahid Kapoor Shares The FIRST Complete Picture Of Baby Misha & Here's How She Looks!
- LOL! Saif Ali Khan's Sarcastic Take On Baby Taimur Ali Khan & The Entire Controversy Is Bang On!
- CRAZY PEEPS! Love Story Of Kareena's Son Taimur Ali Khan & Shahid's Daughter Misha Trends On Twitter
- FIRST PICTURE: Kareena Kapoor Khan With Her Baby Taimur Ali Khan; They Look So Cute!
- Bollywood Celebs Welcome Kareena Kapoor-Saif Ali Khan's Baby Taimur Ali Khan!
- One Day To Go! Heavily Pregnant Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Party Hard Before Welcoming The Baby!
- TRENDING: Rani Mukerji Shares First Picture Of Baby Adira & Pens Down A Herattouching Letter!
- Prithviraj Turns Villain Once Again!
- Awww! Deepika Padukone Met Shahid Kapoor's Baby Misha On The Sets Of Padmavati [Details Inside]
- Prithviraj's Bollywood Movie Starts Rolling!
- FIRST PICTURE! Shahid Kapoor Spotted With His Newborn Baby Sans Wife Mira Rajput!
- Prithviraj Back To Bollywood
The critics too have loved the movie and one such IANS critic has reviewed it as stated below:
Don't move! The concept of the edge-of-the-seat thriller seems to have been invented for Neeraj Pandey's enormously engaging take on international terrorism. It takes guts to make a film which calls a spade a spade...Or Pakistan the hub of terrorism in the Asian subcontinent.
With Baby, Pandey immediately and irreversibly joins the ranks of the finest contemporary filmmakers of our times.
Outwardly Baby, with its theme of a bunch of bravehearts apprehending international terrorists at the risk of their own lives and their family's well being, has nothing to offer that we haven't seen in several films in the counter-terror genre before. What places Baby far above the routine thrillers is its refreshing lack of circumvention in the storytelling.
In Baby there is a palpable predilection for building unbearably suspenseful action sequences without losing the essential authenticity of the situation. All through the riveting drama, Ajay and his team (Tapsee Pannu, Rana Daggubati and other splendidly in-character actors who show up with him in different sections of the narrative) push the envelope of counter-terrorism without toppling into the abyss of self-congratulation.
One of the film's most interesting sub-texts is its attitude to heroism and machismo.
Verdict: Baby is one helluva roller-coaster ride . Miss it at your own risk.
The movie's highlights are the action scenes, the plot, the screenplay and the kick-ass powerful dialogues. Here are 10 dialogues from the movie that we feel is influential and powerful.
Check out the 10 powerful dialogues from the movie...
Baby Dialogue 1
Sushant: Sara Kuch Bata Toh Diya Tha, Phir Kyun Mara?
Akshay: Aadat Hai...
Baby Dialogue 2
Kay Kay Menon: Suna Hai Kasab Ko Acwala Kamra Diya Tha Yeh Logon Ne, Us Se Toh Jyada Hi Kiye Hai Hum.
Baby Dialogue 3
Danny: Mil Jaate Hain Kuch Officers Hume,
Thode Pagal Thode Adiyal,
Jinke Dimag Main Sirf Desh Aur Desh Bhakti Gumti Rehti Hai.
Yeh Desh Ke Liye Marna Nahi Chahte,
Balki Jeena Chahte Hain.
Taaki Aakhri Saas Tak Desh Ki Raksha Kar Sake.
Baby Dialogue 4
Sushant: Is Saal Bahot Saari Diwali Hai, Kab Tak Rok Sakoge.
Baby Dialogue 5
Danny: Minister saab se milna tha!
Secretary: Saab bahut hi busy hain!
Danny: Toh phir blast Ho Jaane Ke Baad Milte Hain
Baby Dialogue 6
Minister: Plan kya Hai
Danny: Sory Sir!
Minister: Plan kya Hai?
Danny: I heard you the first time Sir! But Sorry Sir!
Baby Dialogue 7
Anupam Kher: Mujhe Iss Aadmi Ke Saath Kaam Nahi karna!
Hamesha phasa rehta hai! Yeh bada reckless kisam ka aadmi hai!
Baby Dialogue 8
Danny: Aaj Facebook air Twitter ke madad se, Hindustan Ke Kisi Bhi Shehar Mai Riots Karwa Sakta Hai.
Pehle jo kaab hum bahar se nahin kar sakte the, aaj woh kaam aapke ghar ke andar ghuskar kar rahe hain
Baby Dialogue 9
Sushant: Aap mere saath aesa nahin kar sakhte
Akshay: Main kuch bhi kar sakhta hoon
Baby Dialogue 10
The movie's theme is History is made by those who GIVE A DAMN and this thought is what runs in all their minds.