- Deepika Padukone Visits Her Apartment After The Fire Incident! Here's What She Has To Say
- BREAKING NEWS! Fire Breaks Out At Deepika Padukone's Residential Building In Mumbai!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding Venue Finalised! Location Looks So Heavenly & Breathtaking
- Deepika Padukone Asks To Be Paid Like Shahrukh & Salman? A Director Reveals Her Unacceptable Demands
- Are You Listening Deepika Padukone? PV Sindhu Thinks You Are The Perfect Choice For Her Biopic!
- Deepika Padukone Makes A HUGE SACRIFICE WRT Her Career Because Of Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh?
- Deepika Padukone Trying To Make It Up To Sonam Kapoor After Ditching Her Wedding? Look What She Did!
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Creating TROUBLE In Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh's Wedding? Shocking Details!
- Take A Wild Guess! Kareena Kapoor Had Rejected These 2 Blockbuster Movies
- Ranveer Singh Dropping Subtle Hints About Marrying Deepika Padukone To His Industry Friends?
- How Did Deepika Padukone React When Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Made Their Relationship Official?
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
Deepika Padukone celebrated her 29th birthday today. This birthday will definitely be very special for the actress has had a fantastic love life, career and everything else.
From when the model debuted in the film industry with Om Shanti Om opposite Shahrukh Khan, the actress has never had to look back. She has only grown as an actress and today she is reckoned as one of the most talented actress present in the industry.
She even won the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. Alongside her acting career, Deepika participates in stage shows, has written columns for an Indian newspaper, and is a prominent celebrity endorser for brands and products.
She has established herself as the leading actress of Hindi cinema by playing lead roles in the movies like Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and Chennai Express and won the Filmfare Award for Best Actress for her performance in the tragic romance Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela.
He last 7 films have been featured in the highest grossing Bollywood films list, that is from Cocktail, Race 2, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Chennai Express, Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela, Kochadaiiyaan, Finding Fanny and Happy New Year.
Though Finding fanny did not mint money as such for it was a low budget art film, nevertheless the actress received huge appreciation for her role in the film.
She has done many brilliant roles but I have listed out her 10 best performances that makes us wanna stand up and applaud for her breath-taking performances.
Her upcoming projects are Tamasha with Ranbir Kapor, Bajirao Mastani with Ranveer Singh and Piku with Amitabh Bachchan. Let us take a look at her 10 best performances in Bollywood.
This was a 100 crore grossing movie in which Deepika Padukone played the role of a south Indian girl whose father is a big don.
Deepika Padukone's Ram Leela was a brilliant movie in which the chemistry between her and Ranveer Singh was way too hot for us to handle.
Deepika Padukone showed her growth as an actress in this film when she played a drunk sense to perfection.
Yet another 100 crore film which garnered huge success. Deepika played her role well and was hugely appreciated.
Love Aaj Kal
Deepika Padukone played the role of a modern day girlfriend in the film depicting the way the relationships work during the modern times.
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
Deepika Padukone played the role of a shy and nerdy medical student. She studies constantly and always tops her classes, however she feels like an outcast.
Bachna Ae Haseeno
Deepika Padukone played the role of a non-resident Indian student in Australia. It's the story of a man who goes from one love affair to another, only to run into true love.
Deepika Padukone played the role of young virgin widow whose husband passed away on the day of marriage.
Happy New Year
Deepika Padukone played the role of Mohini Joshi, a Marathi bar dancer who trains the boys to dance for the competition.
Om Shanti Om
This was Deepika's debut movie and she played two roles, one of a film star ans the other of a struggling actress.