- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- Priyanka Chopra Is Like A Chameleon; When Hrithik Roshan Wanted To Help Her But She Got Angry
- Kareena Kapoor Was Thrown Out Of KNPH; Gave Shocking Interview About Hrithik-Ameesha Post Rejection
- Fitness Challenge: 7 Bollywood Celebs Who Accepted It & Left Fans Drooling [Videos]
- Hrithik Roshan Turns Photographer On The Sets Of Super 30
- Arjun Rampal Caught FIGHTING LOUDLY With Mehr; Was He Secretly Meeting Hrithik's Ex-wife Sussanne?
- Hrithik Roshan Wished Mohanlal On His Birthday & That Has Left The Social Media Users Guessing!
- Throwback: A 8 Year Old Hrithik Roshan Aping Michael Jackson's 'Thunder' Moves Is Priceless!
- Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina On Her Life Battles: I Am A Survivor, Not A Victim!
- Hrithik Roshan's Heart Swells With Pride At India's Glory At Commonwealth Games 2018!
- Krrish 4: Hrithik Roshan Refuses To Cast A-list Heroines, Gets Into An Argument With Rakesh Roshan
- Hrithik Roshan's Electrifying Performance At The Opening Ceremony Of IPL Gains Highest TRP!
Hrithik Roshan turns 41 today and the actor could not have looked better. From topping the list of 50 sexiest Asian Men alive to signing his next film with YRF, Hrithik is at the top of his game.
For those of you who do not know, his real full name is Hrithik Rakesh Nagrath who made is debut on screen in Bollywood in 1980.
He later made his debut as the leading hero in Kaho Na Pyaar Hai, that's when the women in the country set their eyes on the most good looking man in India, Hrithik Roshan.
Ever since then every smile of his has been making girls faint and go weak in their knees. Not just off screen the man has always impressed us with his on screen roles as well. For a change he was one of those actors who is blessed with looks, talent and brains.
He has even made a mark in the fitness field for people look up to him and the hard-work he puts into getting the right body for each movie that he does. He even quit smoking by reading the book, How to Stop Smoking. He even bought 50 more books and gave them to his smoker friends.
In spite of being diagnosed with scoliosis at a young age of 21 he never let it affect him and through hard work and determination he proved the doctors wrong and has made dancing his best forte.
He has done a number of movies with a number of actresses but not always does the on screen chemistry click for it is very rare for an actress to match him in every aspect. In the history of his career there have been a few hand picked actresses who looked awesome with him and made the best pair as well.
Check out the Bollywood actresses who looked best with Hrithik Roshan...
His very first co-star, Ameesha Patel made a very good pair with Hrithik Roshan in Kaho Na Pyaar Hai and several other movies they did later.
Their pair looked so awesome that people though they were having an affair off screen. They were supposed to pair up in Shuddhi but it fell apart.
Preity Zinta has done a lot of movie with Hrithik Roshan, in fact the most and from their first film to their last they made for one cute couple.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
The only actress who could manage or beat Hrithik's looks was Aishwarya. She made the best match with him and their chemistry was just too hot to handle.
Katrina Kaif also matched Hrithik, she may not have excelled in acting but her looks made up for it and they looked good together.
Priyanka Chopra and Hrithik matched each other's acting skills challenging them to better than the other. They too have done a lot of film together but Agneepath was the best.
Kangana Ranaut has done just one film with him but when they appeared together in a song, they looked super hot and the sizzling chemistry could just not be matched.
Sonam Kapoor are not done any movie with him, but their TV commercial for OPPO phone worked wonders only because of their believable chemistry on screen.