- Ranbir Kapoor Might Prove Katrina Wrong About Alia Bhatt! Sounds Damn Serious About Marriage & Kids
- Ranbir Kapoor Ignores Katrina Kaif While Singing Praises Of Deepika Padukone & Alia Bhatt!
- Katrina Kaif Feeling Betrayed! She Knows Her Ex-Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor Will Cheat On Alia Bhatt Too
- Ranbir Kapoor Reveals When He Will Get Married, Will Alia Bhatt Be His Bride?
- Katrina Will Be Jealous! Ranbir Kapoor Reveals What He Likes About Being In Love With Alia Bhatt
- How Is Salman Khan Keeping Katrina Kaif Distracted From Ranbir Kapoor-Alia Bhatt Affair?
- Ranbir Kapoor- Alia Bhatt's Affair Reports Is Making Pooja Bhatt Say This!
- Ranbir Kapoor Took Inspiration From His Reel Romance With Deepika Padukone To Propose Alia Bhatt?
- When Alia Bhatt Was Dating Sidharth Malhotra: I Want To Keep Ranbir Kapoor As A Friend In My Life
- Did Alia Bhatt Take A MAJOR DIG At Katrina Kaif? Drops A Hint About Marrying Ranbir Kapoor Soon
- Amid Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair, Jacqueline Fernandez Reacts To Dating Sidharth Malhotra!
- Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, Juhi Chawla, Dia Mirza & Arjun Kapoor Celebrate World Environment Day
Actors like Neil Nitin Mukesh, Richa Chadda and Surveen Chawla even took to the stage and entertained the crowd with their action-packed performances.
Alia Bhatt on the need to empower women said, "The only reason we keep saying "empower women" is because there's something lacking when it comes to giving women what they deserve. So I think there should be equality across all genders."
While Parineeti Chopra said: "Different elements in every man and woman inspire me. It's hard to pick one person I would give the award to. At the same time, I feel people need to motivate and respect women and this is a great platform for doing just that."
All the actors gave their input on the topic, even Surveen Chawla said, "It's important to recognize women for their work so that they keep growing in life. It's necessary in India and all across the world. To award "women of substance" is overrated because I think everyone has that "substance", they only need to identify it. If I had to award a woman today, it definitely would be my mother. Whatever I am today is because of her. However for me, the biggest award is if I am able to inspire someone."
Lunchbox actress Nimran Kaur felt, "It's wonderful that women from all walks of life are awarded for their achievements in what they believe in and what they have stood for. You don't need to award women for what they do but still it's a fabulous step."
The award ceremony took place at Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa and was organised by the Indian Television Academy.
See the pictures of the award ceremony...
Alia Bhatt attended the Gr8! Women Awards held in Dubai and the actress spoke about the need of empowering women.
Photo Credit: @kiransawhney
Parineeti Chopra too attended the Gr8! Women Awards Middle East that was held in Dubai. She looked stunning in the black attire she opted for the evening.
Surveen Chawla who scorched the screen with her hot scenes in Hate Story 2 and Ugly was seen walking the red carpet and talking to the media as well.
Nimrat Kaur, the actress's movie Lunchbox got nominated for the BAFTA awards and she even graced the award show held in Dubai.
Neil Nitin Mukesh
While Neil is not much seen in Bollywood, he is busy doing films down south. He was seen gracing the red carpet of the awards show.
Richa Chaddha too was seen attending the awards show in Dubai but her outfit seemed rather bizarre and unfitting.
Photo Credit: @kiransawhney
Surveen Chawla Performance
Surveen Chawla performing at the awards show on Raam Chahe Leela Chahe song, which was originally pictured on Priyanka Chopra in Ram Leela.
A rare moment, Alia Bhatt, Parineeti Chopra and Nimrat Kaur all posing for the picture together holding their respective award.