- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
Salman Khan is busy shooting for his upcoming movie, Bajrangi Bhaijaan with director Kabir Khan. So busy is Salman that since he doesn't have time to be with his family, his sister and mother flew to Rajasthan to visit the actor.
The family made a small trip out of their special visit to the actor's movie set in Rajasthan. Salman is shooting for the movie in Mandawa, Rajasthan where even Arpita, her hubby Aayush and mother Salma are present.
The entire family is enjoying the chilly winter weather and have posted pictures with them dressed in some warm, fuzzy jackets. While mama, Salma is relaxing on this trip, brother-sister duo are seen feeding food to squirrels and showing their being human side which the family is famous for.
The actor is currently restricted from going outside the country owing to his court cases and so most of the shooting is taking place in and across India. His yet another movie, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo too is based entirely in the country. In this movie, he will be pairing up with Anil Kapoor's daughter, Sonam Kapoor for the very first time.
Because of his cases the actor is stuck in India and according to the latest development the doctor who collected the blood samples in the 2002 hit and run case is apparently asking for police protection.
"Dr. Shashikant Pawar has asked for a constable till the next hearing. The court has asked him to give a written application but he said he will not give a written application but just prayed for security," Public Prosescutor Pradeep Gharat said.
While matters are getting worse in these cases, Salman did manage to step out of all this frustration and enjoyed some quite time with his lvoed family.
See pictures of the visit...
Arpita Khan posing along with brother Salman Khan in Rajasthan when she visited her brother's upcoming movie shooting location.
Salman Khan's mother, Salma relaxing during her trip to Mandawa where her son is shooting alongside Kareena Kapoor for a movie.
Salman Khan showing off his being human side on the sets of his film Bajrangi Bhaijaan whose shoot is taking place in Rajasthan.
The actor is seen feeding squirrel here. Salman is seen showing his soft side towards animals as well.
Aayush Sharma and Arpita Khan showing off love in this trip to Rajasthan. The couple are always seen posing for such lovey dovey pictures.
Arpita Khan, like brother like sister, is seen imitating her brother's good nature and feeding food to the squirrels.