- Race 3 New Poster! Jacqueline Fernandez's Jessica Is 'Raw Power', Reveals Salman Khan
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Salman Khan's Co-star In Veergati, Pooja Dadwal Suffering From TB! Has No Money To Pay For Treatment
- Race 3 First Poster! Salman Khan Says 'Mera Naam Hai Sikander' & Drops A Major Hint About His Role
- EXCITING NEWS! Salman Khan Pens A Romantic Song For Race 3
- Salman Khan To Play A Villain In Race 3? Read Details
- My First Ever Meeting With Salman Khan Was Through Katrina Kaif: Ali Abbas Zafar
- Race 3! Salman Khan Begins The Countdown To The Film's Release By Revealing The Official Logo
- Aditya Narayan Accident Case: Singer Granted Bail; Trolls Say 'He Is Salman’s First Driving Student'
- Mental Hai Kya: Salman Khan MIFFED, Kareena Kapoor REJECTS Kangana Ranaut Starrer Owing To N*dity
- IT'S CONFIRMED! Prabhudheva To Direct Salman Khan's Dabangg 3 [READ DETAILS]
- INSIDE PICS! Salman Khan's Brother-In-Law Aayush Sharma Throws A Party For Double Celebration
Salman Khan is busy shooting for his upcoming movie, Bajrangi Bhaijaan with director Kabir Khan. So busy is Salman that since he doesn't have time to be with his family, his sister and mother flew to Rajasthan to visit the actor.
The family made a small trip out of their special visit to the actor's movie set in Rajasthan. Salman is shooting for the movie in Mandawa, Rajasthan where even Arpita, her hubby Aayush and mother Salma are present.
The entire family is enjoying the chilly winter weather and have posted pictures with them dressed in some warm, fuzzy jackets. While mama, Salma is relaxing on this trip, brother-sister duo are seen feeding food to squirrels and showing their being human side which the family is famous for.
The actor is currently restricted from going outside the country owing to his court cases and so most of the shooting is taking place in and across India. His yet another movie, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo too is based entirely in the country. In this movie, he will be pairing up with Anil Kapoor's daughter, Sonam Kapoor for the very first time.
Because of his cases the actor is stuck in India and according to the latest development the doctor who collected the blood samples in the 2002 hit and run case is apparently asking for police protection.
"Dr. Shashikant Pawar has asked for a constable till the next hearing. The court has asked him to give a written application but he said he will not give a written application but just prayed for security," Public Prosescutor Pradeep Gharat said.
While matters are getting worse in these cases, Salman did manage to step out of all this frustration and enjoyed some quite time with his lvoed family.
See pictures of the visit...
Arpita Khan posing along with brother Salman Khan in Rajasthan when she visited her brother's upcoming movie shooting location.
Salman Khan's mother, Salma relaxing during her trip to Mandawa where her son is shooting alongside Kareena Kapoor for a movie.
Salman Khan showing off his being human side on the sets of his film Bajrangi Bhaijaan whose shoot is taking place in Rajasthan.
The actor is seen feeding squirrel here. Salman is seen showing his soft side towards animals as well.
Aayush Sharma and Arpita Khan showing off love in this trip to Rajasthan. The couple are always seen posing for such lovey dovey pictures.
Arpita Khan, like brother like sister, is seen imitating her brother's good nature and feeding food to the squirrels.