- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
Dabbo Ratnani's 2015 calendar has been the talk of the town ever since he gave us a little sneak peek into the calendar. The famous celebrity photographer finally launched the 2015 calendar and the event was graced by many Bollywood celebrities.
Shahrukh Khan who features in the magazine was one of the early guests at the event, in the calendar picture he is seen exposing his hot body, showing off his six pack abs in a boxer look. This particular look was portrayed by him in his last film, Happy New Year.
SRK did not stay for long, he was seen mingling with the crowd, posing pictures, he even took the photographer's camera and clicked a picture or two. After this he posed with Bipasha Basu and exited the event.
Youngsters like Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor and Jacqueline Fernandez who have been featured in the calendar for the very first time were also seen at the event. Each of these celebs posed for pictures standing next to their portraits from the calendar.
Priyanka Chopra arrived a little late, probably she wanted to miss walking into Shahrukh Khan at the event. A number of Bollywood celebrities were seen at the event, those who were part of the calendar and those who were not as well. Dabboo being quite famous in the industry was one of the main reasons for so many celebs gracing the event.
The 24 celebrities who featured in 2015 calendar are Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kajol, John Abraham, Arjun Rampal, Ranbir Kapoor, Akshay Kumar, Sonakshi Sinha, Parineeti Chopra, Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, Vidya Balan, Varun Dhawan, Hrithik Roshan, Bipasha Basu, Sidharth Malhotra, Shraddha Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Jacqueline Fernandez, Ranveer Singh and Farhan Akhtar.
Take a look at the launch event pictures...
Shahrukh Khan graced the event for he is part of the calendar and he was seen posing as a boxer in the picture which is very close to how he appeared in the Happy New Year film.
Priyanka Chopra graced the event after Shahrukh left and she posed with a vintage car for the 2015 Dabboo Ratnani Calendar.
Varun Dhawan who returned from Las Vegas was also present, he was seen wearing a long black jacket and showed off a very rugged look in the film.
The actress is featuring in the calendar for the very first time and she has posed in a very sensuous way for she is dressed in nothing but a towel to cover her hot body.
Abhishek Bachchan was seen posing next to his and his wife, Aishwarya Rai's picture. While he posed to a big gigantic man among a tiny men village, his wife posed in the most hottest way possible.
The actress who is often seen covered head to toe in films has decided to bare it all for the 2015 calendar. She is seen exposing her bare back in a sensuous manner.
Arjun Rampal is one of the hottest man in the country and he is seen wearing a cowboy hat in the picture. He attended the event sans his wife.
Bipasha Basu did whats he does best, expose her super hot toned body in a skimpy bikini. The actress looked hot both at the event and in the picture.
While Ali Zafar does not feature in Dabboo Ratnani's 2015 calendar, the actor graced the event and was seen sharing a laugh or two with Shraddha Kapoor.
The actress is Mumbai born but she is a star down south. She is trying to establish herself in the Hindi cinema but apart from Singham we have not seen any valuable work from her.