- IT'S CONFIRMED! Prabhudheva To Direct Salman Khan's Dabangg 3 [READ DETAILS]
- EXCITING! Salman Khan & Rekha To Reunite On Screen After 30 Years For This Film
- #MomentsWithSridevi! When Divyanka Tripathi Danced With The Bollywood DIVA Sridevi
- Welcome To New York Review: Full Throttle Assault On Your Senses!
- You Can’t Please Everybody; I Have To See What Makes Me Happy: Sonakshi Sinha
- This Celebrity Model Called Sonakshi Sinha A “Cow” While On The Ramp!
- BREAKING! This Celebrity CONFIRMS Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt's AFFAIR; Marriage On The Cards Too?
- No One Apart From Sonakshi Sinha Considered For Dabangg 3: Arbaaz Khan
- Priyanka Chopra Should STOP Singing, Says Monica Dogra!
- Hrithik, Varun & Sonakshi Condemn Death Threats To Deepika Padukone
- I Will Always Be A Part Of Dabangg Franchise: Sonakshi Sinha
- Sidharth Malhotra & Sonakshi Sinha Visit Gauri Khan's Store!
- Padmavati Row: Shatrughan Sinha Slams Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Asks PM Narendra Modi to Break Silence
Sonakshi Sinha's brother Kussh got married on Sunday to Taruna Agarwal in Mumbai. The invitee list had some high-profile names. Right from Prime Minister Narendra Modi to Bollywood beauty Aishwarya Rai attended actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha's son Kussh's wedding on Sunday.
Taruna Agrawal hails from a London-based NRI family.Kussh Sinha takes care of Shatrughan's film and television production business, unlike his twin brother Luv Sinha who tried his hand at acting but failed.
The groom's sister and actress Sonakshi Sinha, who had met Modi along with her parents Shatrughan and Poonam earlier this month, tweeted a photograph and captioned it, "Thank you @narendramodi sir for keeping your promise to me! You made our day truly even more special."
Sporting his trademark bandhgala jacket with ethnic wear, Modi is seen standing with the groom's mother, Sonakshi and Shatrughan along with the newlyweds.
Prior to the wedding, Sonakshi's other brother Luv Sinha had tweeted, "A big weekend for the family. A live dance performance day after by 'someone'. You might not get to see it or you may if it gets 'uploaded'."
Abhishek Bachchan with his lovely wifey Aishwarya Rai Bachchan graced the occasion. Also seen were David Dhawan, Manish Malhotra and Anu Ranjan.
Sonakshi Sinha was last seen in the film Tevar with Arjun Kapoor. She took time off from her shooting schedules to attend her brother's wedding and also posted few picture of hers from the wedding ceremony on Instagram. The star-studded event witnessed some big Bollywood actors and actresses.
See pics of the wedding right here.
Amitabh And Shatrughan
Shatrughan Sinha greeting Amitabh Bachchan at his son's wedding which took place in Mumbai on Sunday.
Sonakshi Sinha posing with Hema Malini, Mrs. Ambani, Jaya Bachchan and Poonam Dillon.
PM Narendra Modi attended the wedding and blessed the couple. Seen here is the family along with PM witnessing the ceremony.
A groupie with PM Narendra Modi. The star-studded event was attended by who's who of Bollywood and by many political leaders.
Selfie With Daughter
Sonakshi and Shatrughan Sinha takes a selfie. The actress posted some of the pics in her Twitter account and in Instagram.
PM Gives Sweets
PM Narendra Modi is seen giving sweets to Shatrughan Sinha after the wedding ceremony gets over.
Sonakshi Sinha who has lost oodles of weight looks beautiful in a traditional attire. She is just striking a pose for the shutter bugs while getting her mehendi done.
Aishwarya Rai along with her hubby Abhishek Bachchan was also spotted. Here is a pic with her hubby dear. Doesn't she look ravishing?
Another Group Pic
Seen here is Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek Bachchan, Manish Malhotra, David Dhawan among others who are happy to pose for the shutter hogs.