- STRANGE LOVE! Mira Rajput Once Threw Hubby Shahid Kapoor Out Of Their House
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is On A Roll; Might Be Seen Opposite Shahid Kapoor In Woh Kaun Thi Remake
- STRANGE! Mira Rajput Gets IGNORED By Most Of Celebs In The Absence Of Shahid Kapoor At An Award Show
- Never Seen Before! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Romance THIS SUPERSTAR In Woh Kaun Thi Remake?
- Imtiaz Ali Talks About His Next With Shahid Kapoor: It’s Not A Travel-oriented Film
- Shahid Kapoor Doing DAMAGE CONTROL? Reveals He Told Ranveer Singh, 'Don’t Complain Just Be Grateful'
- REVEALED! Shahid Kapoor's 37th Birthday Celebrations Won't Be A Star-Studded Fare For This Reason
- TOO CUTE! Shraddha Kapoor's First Look From Batti Gul Meter Chalu Will Steal Away Your Hearts [PICS]
- Shahid Kapoor's Next Is Not A Sequel To 'Jab We Met'
- Both Shahid Kapoor & Ranveer Singh Were Told ‘Why Are You Doing Padmaavat?': Deepika Padukone
- A NEW STORY! Shahid Kapoor Begins Shooting For Batti Gul Meter Chalu In Uttarakhand; See Pics
- Shahid Kapoor Unhappy With Paparazzi! Misha Didn't Choose This Glamorous Life; What's Her Fault?
Renault Star Guild Awards 2015 took place last night witnessing a number of Bollywood and Television stars dressed in their best outfits.
On January 8th The Film and Television Producers Guild of India announced the Renault Star Guild Awards nominations in a statement and the main event took place on Sunday night.
Mary Kom movie was the star of the night for it won the maximum number of awards. Some of the awards that were given that night was:
- The Guild Presidents Awards: Highway , Mary Kom
- Gionee Most Stylish Youth Icon: Alia Bhatt
- Bajate Raho Dialogue of the Year by RED FM: Mary Kom
- AK ABAAS award for social consciousness in Cinema: Citylights
- Star Plus Shining Superstar Award: Shraddha Kapoor
- Hindustan Times Celebrity for a cause: Priyanka Chopra
- Best costume design: Dedh Ishqiya and Mary Kom
- Best dialogue: Abhijat Joshi & Rajkumar Hirani - PK
- Best story: Vikas Bahl, Chaitally Parmar & Parvez Shaikh - Queen
- Best VFX: Harry Hingorani and Keitan - Happy New Year
Best Actor in a Leading Role
Shahid Kapoor Won Best Actor in a Leading Role for Haider. Alia Bhatt created magic on the stage with a performance on Phataaka gudi and Radha on the Dance floor. Other performances included Jacqueline Fernandes and Shahid
Best Actor in a Leading Role (female):
Priyanka Chopra won Best Actor in a Leading Role (female) for Mary Kom. Priyanka Chopra kicked off the night with a stunning performance on Asalaam e ishqum and Ram chahe leela chahe.
Best Film award was won by Rajkumar Hirani's PK which has minted over Rs 600 crores at the Box Office. It won the Best Film along with Best Director, Best Dialogue, Best Sound Mixing and a special award for earning over Rs.100 crore here at the the Renault Star Guild Awards 2015.
Best Performance in a Negative Role:
Riteish Deshmukh won Best Performance in a Negative Role for Ek Villain. He even tweeted a picture of his award for which Genelia praised him and asked him to win more such awards.
Best Debut (male): Tiger Shroff
Tiger Shroff won the Best Debut (male) awards for Heropanthi. The actor is gearing up for his second movie, wonder if it will do as well as his first.
Best Debut (female)
Kriti Sanon won the Best Debut (female) for Heropanthi. If rumours are true then Kriti will next be seen with Akshay Kumar.
Lifetimes Achievement Award:
Rakesh Roshan received a Lifetime Acheivement Award that was presented to him by Jeetendra and son Hrithik Roshan.
Vikas Bahl, Chaitally Parmar and Parvez Shaikh got the Best story award for Queen as well as the Best Screenplay award for the same movie.
Best Debut Director:
Best Debut Director was won by Omung Kumar for Mary Kom and the film's actress, Priyanka Chopra even won the award for Hindustan Times Celebrity for a Cause
Best Choreography was won by Bosco-Caesar for Tu Meri from the movie Bang Bang. Hrithik Roshan presented Lifetime Acheivement Award to his dad.