»   »   » B'Day Spl: Sunny Leone's Hottest Lingerie Pics That Will Make Men Go Crazy

B'Day Spl: Sunny Leone's Hottest Lingerie Pics That Will Make Men Go Crazy

Posted By:
Subscribe to Filmibeat

Sunny Leone aka Karenjit Kaur Vohra was born on May 13th, 1981. Now what does that tell you boys? Yes people, its her birthday today, the actress is turning 34 years old and damn has she maintained that body well.

It is a known thing that men all over the world love her, 90% of these fan followers are because of her past career in the adult film industry while the rest 10% are those people who genuinely love her who she is.

Now, let's be honest, we know that Sunny Leone does not act and cannot act but she does deserve the credit for being so hardworking and managing to garner such a loyal set of fans who are ready to watch pathetic movies like Kuch Kuch Locha Hai to help her producers make some money, all of it just for her.

It is not easy for a adult film star to make an easy transition into the Bollywood mainstream, but Sunny Leone has done it and not only that, she even stands shoulder to shoulder with most of the superstar men in the industry, all with a married woman tag.

At a time when the actress lose fan following after marriage, Sunny has achieved it all. Kudos to Sunny for her Bollywood achievement and for all her lovable fans, check out some hot lingerie pics of the actress that will make you go more crazy for her.

Sunny Leone

Well I am sure most of her loyal fans may not find these hot pics of the actress all that interesting, considering she has revealed a lot more than this in her past career but nevertheless I am sure you will enjoy these series of hot pics.

Victoria Secret

Doesn't she look like a Victoria Secret model in this? Dressed in a lingerie and wearing a pair of wings, she is making the men go weak in their knees.

Bollywood Avatar

Well, for all those people who have not watched her Bollywood movies, this is how she dresses in pretty much all the catchy item numbers composed by either Yo Yo Honey Singh or Meet Brothers.

Sunny Vacation

Well, this ain't no surprise! The ex-adult film star even vacations in itsy bitsy clothes and shares the pics on her Instagram account.


Much like the theme of her other movies, Sunny will be seen as a hot girl wearing lingerie or bikinis. Bonus here? She is washing the car while people cheer!


Looks like this is a censored pic or may she just forgot to wear something! What the hell, she has a million dollar body and she will show it off, every chance that she gets.

In Red Lingerie

Women in lingerie? Men: Hot!

Women in red lingerie? Men: Super Hot!

Sunny Leone in red lingerie? Men: No reaction! ( They are busy gasping for breath)

In Bikini

Bikini is just like any other outfit for Sunny! Every movie she has ever done, she sports a bikini! It will be a surprise for me when she does star in a move and she doesn't show off her body in a bikini.

Sunny-The Indian Kim

Sunny is like the Indian Kim Kardarshian. Every chance she gets, she either slips into the bikini or poses topless!

Sunny Leone's Birthday

I love this pic of Sunny! One of the most decent one in her career and also she looks absolutely stunning. No matter where she came from, all I can say is Sunny is breathtakingly hot and there is no denying that.

Read more about: sunny leone
Please Wait while comments are loading...

Bollywood Photos