- Kamal Haasan On Sridevi's Sudden Demise: 'Sadma's Lullaby Haunts Me Now'
- Justin Tradeau Meets Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Farhan Akhtar & Madhavan! View Pictures
- Film With Farhan Akhtar Not Happening Right Now Says Mohit Suri
- What's The Connection Between Farhan Akhtar & Sharman Joshi?
- INTERESTING! A Restaurant Inspired By Farhan Akhtar's Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
- IT IS A FAKE MESSAGE! Farhan Akhtar NEVER Posted A Communal Statement On Kasganj Violence
- Daddy Movie Review: A Poor Screenplay Is The Main Culprit In This Arjun Rampal Starrer!
Rock On, which released in the year 2008, was the first ever Bollywood film revolving around the Indian Rock Music scene. The movie, fared really well at the box office, and the songs were the audiences favourite as well. The sequel, Rock On 2, is currently being shot at the beautiful hilly regions of Shillong and the starcast, are enjoying every bit of their time.
Check out 12 pictures from behind the sets of Rock On 2!
The starcast remains the same in both Rock On and Rock On 2, and the only addition to the movie is Shraddha Kapoor. The ever smiling actress, Shraddha, will be a part of the rock band 'Magik!' and would lend her voice to a few songs as well.
It is reported that Shraddha Kapoor, will not be seen romancing any band member in the movie, but would play a very important role in the band. Arjun Rampal, would be seen doing less romance with his wife, and would romance his guitar in the form of music instead.
Arjun Rampal, was quoted as saying,
"There's not much romance in Rock On 2 because the romance is with the music in the film. So hopefully, you'll see me doing romance with my guitar in Rock On 2."
In the prequel, Rock On, Arjun Rampal was totally dedicated to his guitar and played the instrument till he satisfied his heart. We're sure in Rock On 2, the passion for music in Arjun Rampal has intensified and would be much more bigger & stronger.
Rock On 2, starring Farhan Akhtar, Arjun Rampal, Purab Kohli, Luke Kenny, Prachi Desai and Shraddha Kapoor is all set to hit the theatres on November 11, 2016.