- Madsaur Gang Rape Case: Swara Bhaskar, Esha Gupta, Farhan Akhtar & Others Say 'Enough Is Enough'!
- Aamir Khan Sets Trends On Instagram; Aishwarya Rai, Farhan Akhtar & Sushant Singh Rajput Follow!
- Ranveer Singh, Karan Johar & Others Praise Harshvardhan Kapoor's Bhavesh Joshi Trailer
- Shraddha Kapoor Will Get Married To Whom, Papa Shakti Kapoor Has The Answer!
- Kathua Rape Case: Sonam Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar, Riteish Deshmukh & Others Demand Justice For The Girl
- Farhan Akhtar Makes His Telugu Singing Debut For Superstar Mahesh Babu!
Rock On, which released in the year 2008, was the first ever Bollywood film revolving around the Indian Rock Music scene. The movie, fared really well at the box office, and the songs were the audiences favourite as well. The sequel, Rock On 2, is currently being shot at the beautiful hilly regions of Shillong and the starcast, are enjoying every bit of their time.
Check out 12 pictures from behind the sets of Rock On 2!
The starcast remains the same in both Rock On and Rock On 2, and the only addition to the movie is Shraddha Kapoor. The ever smiling actress, Shraddha, will be a part of the rock band 'Magik!' and would lend her voice to a few songs as well.
It is reported that Shraddha Kapoor, will not be seen romancing any band member in the movie, but would play a very important role in the band. Arjun Rampal, would be seen doing less romance with his wife, and would romance his guitar in the form of music instead.
Arjun Rampal, was quoted as saying,
"There's not much romance in Rock On 2 because the romance is with the music in the film. So hopefully, you'll see me doing romance with my guitar in Rock On 2."
In the prequel, Rock On, Arjun Rampal was totally dedicated to his guitar and played the instrument till he satisfied his heart. We're sure in Rock On 2, the passion for music in Arjun Rampal has intensified and would be much more bigger & stronger.
Rock On 2, starring Farhan Akhtar, Arjun Rampal, Purab Kohli, Luke Kenny, Prachi Desai and Shraddha Kapoor is all set to hit the theatres on November 11, 2016.