- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
Madhuri Dixit and Deepika Padukone, are one of Bollywood's most beautiful women and watching them together is a double dose of happiness. Both Madhuri and Deepika, are known for their smile and their pictures can brighten up your day in an instant!
Check out 12 pictures of Deepika Padukone & Madhuri Dixit here!
When Deepika Padukone starrer Bajirao Mastani's song 'Pinga' was released, people started comparing Deepika-Priyanka's Pinga Vs Madhuri-Aishwarya's Dola Re Dola, dance moves. Both the songs were unique in their own way, and Madhuri Dixit was disappointed with people comparing the songs and spoke out against it.
Madhuri Dixit, was quoted as saying, "I would say don't make comparisons and enjoy for what it is. I haven't seen the song yet as I am travelling. I am sure they would have done a great job as it is Deepika and Priyanka. I would say just enjoy for what it is. They also have worked hard for sure on dance."
It's good to see Madhuri Dixt coming out and speaking against comparisions at the right time, if not people would have taken the issue much forward and would have turned it into something else out of the blue.
Madhuri Dixit, also spoke about her experience during the shoot of Dola Re Dola and was quoted as saying, "When I did Dola re dola with Aishwarya, Saroj Khan-ji had choreographed it and it was terrific. Sanjay Leela Bhansali has picturised it. There were many trolly shots and long shots and after a long time a song was being picturised on that level."
Of course, shooting a song like 'Dola Re Dola' needs a lot of practice and the intensity is too much to handle. However, we're glad that the comparisions stopped after Madhuri Dixit spoke out against it.