TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Prachi Desai, had a rocking debut in 2008 through the movie Rock On! The film, was a musical and went on to become a superhit in terms of box office collections. The songs were a massive hit too, and are played at radio stations and cafes even now.
Check out 15 gorgeous pictures of the lovely Prachi Desai!
In the movie Rock On, Prachi Desai played the role of Farhan Akhtar's wife and looked absolutely calm and poised. Her role was very supportive, and she helped her husband regain his love for rock music, which he had left behind during his college days.
The sequel for Rock On, titled Rock On 2, is currently being shot at the breathtaking hilly regions of Shillong. Prachi Desai would continue playing the role of Farhan Akhtar's wife and the story would have a new twist to the rock band, Magik!
Shraddha Kapoor, is the only addition to the band, and the rest of the characters in the movie remain the same. It was reported that Prachi Desai and Shraddha Kapoor couldn't stand each other on the sets of Rock On 2, and a rivalry was brewing between them.
However, Prachi Desai has rubbished these rumours by saying, "These reports are completely ridiculous. We both shared a great rapport and got along really well."
Prachi Desai further commented,
"I am sure she will laugh about this when she hears this too. I assume when people have nothing to do, when they run out of ideas, they start these rumours. But they don't affect me at all. We all had a great time shooting and are friends. Sure, we don't meet often because of our schedule but the bond remains intact."