- Amitabh Bachchan Calls '60 Year' Copyright Rule Rubbish, Lashes Out Against It
- Aamir Khan On His Birthday: I Was Wishing Amitabh Bachchan Should Wish Me First And He Did
- Aamir Khan Celebrates His Birthday With Thugs Of Hindostan Cast In Jodhpur!
- Amitabh Bachchan In Pain Because Of Heavy Thugs Of Hindostan Costumes; Says He's Fine Now
- OUCH! Aamir Khan Wants Katrina Kaif To Reshoot Her Scenes In Thugs Of Hindostan?
- OOPS! Amitabh Bachchan DISCRIMINATES Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Shweta Bachchan; Fans Slam Him
- At Some Stage, I Do Want To Make A Documentary: Rajkumar Hirani
Kaante, was one of the most unique films ever made in Bollywood with a touch of the dark side. The film saw a gang of men planning, executing and successfully looting a bank in America shocking the bank officials and the police. Kaante, was a wonderfully crafted film and went on to be a success at the box office.
Check out the 20 best pictures from the movie Kaante!
The first thing that comes into one's mind while thinking about the movie Kaante, is the 'walk' of the actors. All the six thugs Amitabh Bachchan, Sanjay Dutt, Sunil Shetty, Mahesh Manjrekar, Lucky Ali and Kumar Gaurav walk the stretch of Los Angeles in the most grandest and memorable style ever.
When the movie released in 2002, the 'walk' scene got the highest number of whistles and claps from the audiences in the theatre, as that particular scene, was never seen before in Bollywood.
Directed by Sanjay Gupta, Kaante was consistently grey and portrayed the characters as mean, commited to crime and would do anything for money. The six men, plan to loot Bank of America from the prison cell, and once they're out from the jail, end up looting the bank in grand style.
However, little did they know that an undercover police was one among them. The six thugs end up fighting amongst themselves and finally realize that Lucky Ali, is an undercover police. Tragedy occurs when they end up killing each other at the end.
Kaante, has a few comedy scenes from the stammery Mahesh Manjrekar, where he talks to the police about his girlfriend 'big b**bs Rosy' and his funny stance about the 'difference between software & underwear' is remembered till date.
We hope Sanjay Gupta would plan for a Kaante 2, as the movie has a lot of fan following!