- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Will Not Marry In 2018, But 2019 It Is! Read Details
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- Ranveer Singh Renovates His House, Could It Be For The Wedding With Deepika Padukone?
- An Usually Cool Deepika Padukone Loses Temper When Asked About Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Deepika Padukone To Return In The Next 'xXx' Film, Confirms Director DJ Caruso!
- Deepika Padukone On Irrfan Khan's Illness: Life Is Fragile, Anything Can Happen To Anyone!
- Deepika Padukone To Confirm Her Wedding Details Soon! Here's Proof
- Deepika Padukone On Biopics: I Feel Like There Are Too Many Being Made!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Perform Nandi Puja Ahead Of Their Wedding!
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Engagement: Deepika Padukone Wasn't Invited But Ranveer Singh Was?
- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
Deepika Padukone was brought up by her father Prakash Padukone in a very disciplined way. She was taught to be sportive, competitive and respect people from every walks of life. All this has been ingrained deeply into her psyche and she's living the life which her father is now proud of. Not only is Deepika Padukone liveing an examplary life, she's also sharing her wisdom about the process she's been through.
Check out these 20 thought provoking quotes from Deepika Padukone about life and work!
Deepika Padukone has been taught how to be compitative in life from her father Prakash Padukone.
Deepika Padukone says she'l like everyone else who enjoys cooking and spending time with family and friends.
Not Just A Film Star
There's more to Deepika Padukone than just being a film star. She likes to be known as a good person!
Deepika Padukone says that listening to your heart will always yield good results and she's been doing just that.
Deepika Padukone is ambitious but her feet is firmly on the ground and her head is at the right place too.
A Shy Girl
Deepika Padukone says she was always a shy girl and did not know how to hold a conversation for a long period of time.
Deepika Padukone says she's very good at multi tasking and that's the most important aspect in the modern world.
Deepika Padukone is very hardworking and she has reached this point in life all by herself.
Deepika Padukone says that one must always learn new thing in life all the time and keep aiming for something more better.
Deepika Padukone says she cannot hide her feelings easily and people around her can get to know her mood at the drop of a hat.
Ups & Downs
Deepika Padukone says that ups and downs are a part of life and always moving forward despite all odds is the key to success.
Deepika Padukone says that her biggest fear is loneliness and she cannot stay away from her parents for long.
Deepika Padukone feels that chemistry between two people cannot be created but should occur naturally.
Deepika Padukone says she's a normal girl just like anybody else and should take care of a lot of things by her own.
Deepika Padukone says being focused helps in becoming successful and one should always aim for it.
Deepika Padukone says that people have only a certain limit to know herself and she'll not reveal her life to others completely.
The Same Job
Deepika Padukone says that despite being a star she feels she's doing the same job just like anybody else.
No Dancing Please
Deepika Padukone says she would never dance at wedding for money like other film stars.
Just Living Life
Deepika Padukone says she does not consider herself as a star but feels she's a normal girl.
Deepika Padukone knows a lot doesn't she? She was suffering from depression for some time and she successfully came out of it and now shares her experience with other people who are suffering from the same disorder. Deepika also runs an NGO named 'Live Love Laugh' and it caters to the needs of people suffering from depression.
Depression kills a person slowly from the inside and we're glad that she's out of it now and helping others come out of it as well. Kudos to her on this one!