- Katrina Kaif's Birthday Celebration Pics: Actress Rings In Special Day At A Countryside With Family!
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Birthday Girl Katrina Kaif Ditches A Star-Studded Bash; Begins Celebrations With Vitamin Sea Instead
The Bollywood industry is all about glitz and glamour, and anyone who looks simple & normal are considered unfit in the industry, in an instant. Male actors can get away without any make-up, but when it comes to actresses, make-up is the most important part of their lives and it can make or break their career in the industry.
We have 30 pictures of Bollywood actresses without make-up and we're sure, you'll be surprised when you go through all the pics!
Of course, the pictures you saw above are 'the real' faces of Bollywood actresses, and the ones you see on-screen and at other promotional events are with make-up, which helps them look beautiful and pretty in an instant.
However, all these actresses look beautiful even without any make-up, but the on-screen avatar and glam looks shield our minds, we don't look beyond their natural beauty. We can't blame it on ourselves of course, as the film industry is feeding us with photoshopped images of actresses since the beginning.
Recently, Katrina Kaif had spent a whopping 55 Lakhs to colour her hair red for the movie Fitoor and the cost, had shocked the film-makers as well. Actresses, can go to any length just to look glamorous on-screen, as that helps them win the audiences' hearts, and in return find the next project to work.
Even the gorgeous Deepika Padukone, shells 50,000 Rupees just for her hairdo, and the hair dresser comes all the way from France to get it done. It is reported that both Deepika Padukone & Katrina Kaif get their hair done by the same stylist from France, and sometimes even have a clash of dates.