- My First Ever Meeting With Salman Khan Was Through Katrina Kaif: Ali Abbas Zafar
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Aamir Khan Celebrates His Birthday With Thugs Of Hindostan Cast In Jodhpur!
- Aanand L Rai: Katrina Kaif Brings Ease, Fun And Love On The Sets Of Zero
- OUCH! Aamir Khan Wants Katrina Kaif To Reshoot Her Scenes In Thugs Of Hindostan?
- When Anita Hassanandani’s Fan Compared Her To Katrina Kaif!
- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
The Bollywood industry is all about glitz and glamour, and anyone who looks simple & normal are considered unfit in the industry, in an instant. Male actors can get away without any make-up, but when it comes to actresses, make-up is the most important part of their lives and it can make or break their career in the industry.
We have 30 pictures of Bollywood actresses without make-up and we're sure, you'll be surprised when you go through all the pics!
Of course, the pictures you saw above are 'the real' faces of Bollywood actresses, and the ones you see on-screen and at other promotional events are with make-up, which helps them look beautiful and pretty in an instant.
However, all these actresses look beautiful even without any make-up, but the on-screen avatar and glam looks shield our minds, we don't look beyond their natural beauty. We can't blame it on ourselves of course, as the film industry is feeding us with photoshopped images of actresses since the beginning.
Recently, Katrina Kaif had spent a whopping 55 Lakhs to colour her hair red for the movie Fitoor and the cost, had shocked the film-makers as well. Actresses, can go to any length just to look glamorous on-screen, as that helps them win the audiences' hearts, and in return find the next project to work.
Even the gorgeous Deepika Padukone, shells 50,000 Rupees just for her hairdo, and the hair dresser comes all the way from France to get it done. It is reported that both Deepika Padukone & Katrina Kaif get their hair done by the same stylist from France, and sometimes even have a clash of dates.