- Nora Fatehi Not Ready To Forgive Ex BF Angad Bedi? Claims She Doesn't Know Him & Has Never Met Him!
- You Won't Believe How Karan Johar REACTED When Neha Dhupia Told Him She's Getting Married!
- Was Neha Dhupia Pregnant Before Marrying Angad Bedi? Read This Before Reacting To Rumors!
- Neha Dhupia & Angad Bedi ‘Surprise’ Wedding: Priyank Sharma, Ex-GF Divya, Bharti Singh & Others Wish
- BREAKING! Neha Dhupia Gets MARRIED To Salman's Co-star Angad Bedi In A Secret Ceremony [PICTURES]
- Malaika Arora CONFESSED Namrata Shirodkar & Mehr Jessia Ganged Up Against Her During Modelling Days!
Neha Dhupia, made the entire country proud when she bagged the title of Femina Miss India in 2002, and went on to represent the country in Puerto Rico for the Miss Universe pageant. Neha, was placed at No. 10, and was already well known to the people for her beauty and elegance!
Check out 30 vibrant & stunning pictures of Neha Dhupia here!
The lovely Neha Dhupia, started receiving movie offers and debuted in Bollywood in the year 2003, through the movie, Qayamat: City Under Threat. The film did well at the box office, and raked in 75 Crores into its kitty. The movie was made on a budget of 40 Crores.
The most noticeable character played by Neha Dhupia was in the movie, Julie, starring alongside Yash Tonk. The film released in 2004 and was a hit. Neha Dhupia, singlehandedly carried the film and was a women-centric ideology.
In the year 2005, Neha Dhupia starred in the comedy flick, Kyaa Kool Hai Hum, and the movie was a superhit. Made on a budget of 50 Crores, KKHH raked in 204 Crores at the box office.
However, not many movies of Neha Dhupia made a distinct mark like how Julie and KKHH made. Neha's movies started becoming average and then below average, and the actress slowly began drifting into the side characters.
Neha Dhupia, did not dissapoint the audiences being in a side role as well. The actress, performed really well in movies such as Singh Is Kinng, Shootout at Lokhandwala and Garam Masala. Currently, Neha Dhupia has not signed any Bollywood film and we hope the actress makes a comeback on the silver screen as soon as possible.