- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- Rani Mukerji: People Still Know Me As Shahrukh Khan & Salman Khan's Heroine
- Kartik Aaryan: I Would Love To Do A Character Like Shahrukh Khan In Baazigar
- An Emotional Shahrukh Khan Tells Rani Mukerji, His Biggest Hichki Moment Is The Death Of His Parents
- IT'S OFFICIAL! R.Madhavan's Vikram Vedha To Be Remade In Bollywood [READ DETAILS]
- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- PARTY TIME! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Dressed Aaradhya Just Like A DOLL For Yash & Roohi's Birthday
Many many happy returns of the day to the sweetest kid of the B-town, Abram Khan! Today (May 27, 2016) AbRam turns three years old and here's our lots of love to the little Khan.
And on this super special day, we have brought to you a special feature, in which we will let you see all the different adorable shades of Shahrukh Khan's son, which you simply can't miss!
So don't waste your time and get ready to droollllll... Below are the 16 cutest shades of Abram:
AbRam is one darling kid. But have you ever wondered, what makes Abram so different from other star-kids out there? We will tell you!
During the promotion of Dilwale, Shahrukh Khan's co-star Kajol had shared what makes AbRam so awesome and lovable. Here's what she had said to an entertainment daily:
"He(AbRam) is awesome. I know for a fact that he is very unnatural compared to a regular child. If you put a regular child in a place with 50 adults, I know that 90% of them will start crying and howling and want their mama and cling to them."
"This little boy he just has this amazing sense of contentment and his space around him. If you pay attention to him, he is okay, if you don't pay attention to him, he is okay."
"He is doing his own thing; at the same time, he is entertaining you, and at the same time, he wants his Papa also. He couldn't care less if Shah Rukh is on the phone or doing whatever, he will continue patting him on his shoulder saying, "Papa, Papa, Papa, come no, see this dog."
We all love you AbRam and you're surely one of the best things, that has happened in Bollywood!