- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
Photographer Avinash Gowariker, shot candid pictures of the cutest couple, Arpita Khan and Aayush Sharma, and posted two lovely candid black & white images on his Instagram account and captioned it as, "With the sweetest couple @arpitakhansharma & @aaysharma ... Their last Sunday as a family of only 2! She's so ready to pop!!".
Check out these adorable pictures of Arpita Khan and Aayush Sharma here! We're sure this will make you feel wonderful!
Arpita Khan, is due any moment as per Photographer Avinash Gowariker's caption and we're all super excited about the news. The family of two, would soon become three and brighten up the house with laughter and happiness.
Salman Khan, who usually loves kids, would be on top of the moon when his sister Arpita Khan delivers her first baby. We're sure the Sultan actor, will find it difficult to step out of his house for work, as he might not be able to stay away from the baby.
Recently, Arpita Khan and Aayush Sharma celebrated Holi, and were seen splashing colours on each other. The ladies man Salman Khan, was seen standing shirtless and was surrounded by five beautiful women. The women includes Daisy Shah and Elli Avram, who look spectacular with the actor.
Among others, brother Sohail Khan ands Arbaaz Khan were also having a helluva time playing Holi and took pictures with their sweet sister Arpita Khan. Salman Khan, was also seen enjoying Holi with children as he splashed colours on them, and finally ended up hugging and kissing the kids.
We wish Arpita Khan and Aayush Sharma a life full of laughter, love and happiness!